St. Patrick's Day Custom Colored Mums - Require 7 Days Advance Notice
Don't just wear green on St. Patrick's Day - EARN GREEN too! Fun, and unique, St Patrick's Day is a perfect time for a fundraiser for your school or club. And our custom colored, green and white painted mums are a new way to celebrate the holiday. You won't need luck with this, it's a perfect match. Our custom colored mums are shipped straight from the farm so they are guaranteed fresh and hardy, AND WHOLESALE PRICED. Go ahead, spread some Irish cheer and bring in some green.
Our St. Patrick's Day Custom Colored Mums are shipped directly from our environmentally friendly and socially responsible farms - guaranteeing your flowers will be made using only the highest quality, freshest flowers available. The flowers are custom painted to your exact color specifications, and arranged in 3 stem or 5 stem bouquets, ready to be displayed as soon as you receive them. The mums used are very long lasting - however, for best results, we recommend you follow our Mum Care Instructions below.
Our 3 stem bouquets are sold in 2 box sizes - 20 individual bouquets (60 individual stems) or 40 individual bouquets (120 stems).
Our 5 stem bouquets are also sold in 2 box sizes - 15 individual bouquets (75 individual stems) or 24 individual bouquets (120 stems).
You can sell each bouquet as it is arrives in it's wrap, or you can break them out into individual stems, and sell them by stem - the choice is yours! Our mums achieve their unique coloring by a paint process. Each flower is hand painted at the farm. These paints will not rub off on hands or clothing, and it will not stain the water the flowers are hydrating in.
Custom Colored Mum Care Instructions:
- Open Box as soon as you receive it
- Stem length is approximated 20 inches.
- Mums are shipped in bouquets of either 3 or 5 stems each, depending upon the quantity selected.
- Remove any green foliage from the individual stems that will fall below the water line. Any foliage that is submerged in water will form bacteria and reduce the life of your flowers.
- Cut 1/2 to 1 inch off the bottom of each stem, preferably at an angle, an immediately place in fresh, clean water.
- Place flowers in fresh, cool water out of direct sunlight, and away from heat sources or drafts. Use of Floral food is recommended, but not necessary. Follow dosage instructions on food packets (if provided).
- Allow mums to hydrate for at least 4 hours before handing out, 24 hours is recommended.
- Check water levels frequently. Fresh cut flowers consume a lot of water when hydrating. Keep water levels high and water fresh.
- Our Custom Colored Mums are painted (not tinted). These paints are not absorbed by the flower or stem, therefore the leaves and stems will not take on the paint colors. The paint colors will not rub off on hands or clothes, and this process will not result in the hydrating water being dyed the color of your mums.
- Custom Colored Mums are available year round.
- If cared for properly, your mums can last up to 2 weeks.
- Suggested Delivery Date: 1-2 Days Before Use Date