Bulk Daisies - Wholesale Daisies Require 7 Days Advance Notice!
Nothing says Spring as much as a beautiful bouquet of flowers. Selling flowers for a spring fundraiser is sure to be successful! With Easter, Passover and Mother's Day celebrations - flowers are in demand to decorate holiday tables and to give as gifts. Take advantage of the season and the natural demand by hosting a Spring Flower Fundraiser for your organization. Our Wholesale Daisies are grown in the high altitudes of South America using the latest in agriculture advances. This produces much larger blooms with more petals and a stronger, longer lived daisy. And with our wholesale pricing, selling high quality, daisies can be very profitable for you!
Our daisies and hand picked and shipped directly from the farm, making them extremely fresh!! They are cut and shipped the same day ensuring their quality and freshness. We are so sure you will love your flowers that we provide you with a 100% guarantee of their quality. It is perfectly normal for daisies to look thirsty or "tired" upon arrival. They will perk up once they receive a "fresh cut" to their stems and have time to drink up fresh water. Daisies are a very hardy flower, but they will need to be properly hydrated once they arrive. For your Daisies to look their best, we highly recommend you follow our care instructions below. We recommend that you have your daisies delivered 1 - 2 days BEFORE your event or sale date to ensure they are fully open.
Free Shipping is included in the price - there is no extra charge for deliveries.
Daisy Care instructions:
- As soon as you receive your flowers, open their box(es) and cut strapping to remove flowers.
- Daisies are shipped in grower's bunches, each bunch containing 8 - 10 stems per bunch.
- Daisies are a spray flower - meaning each stem will contain multiple blooms. On average, there are 3 - 5 blooms of differing sizes on each Daisy stem.
- Remove as many of the leaves on the stem of the daisy as possible. It is important to remove any leaf material that will fall below the waterline. Foliage that is submerged develops bacteria which will negatively affect the bloom and life span of the daisies as well as any other flowers the daisy may be combined with.
- Cut approximately 1" off the bottom of the stem at an angle, allowing the stems more surface area to drink up water.
- Immediately place in prepared buckets of fresh, clean water. We recommend the use Floral food. Check water levels frequently.
- Let Daisies hydrate for at least 4 hours before arranging, 12 or more hours is highly recommended. Ensure daisies have plenty of water (check regularly - flowers drink a lot upon arrival) and keep the water clean.
- Ensure flowers are stored out of direct sunlight and in a cool, dry area. Avoid drafts or heat sources.
- Stem Length approx 23 - 27 inches
- Do NOT overcrowd your daisies in your container(s). If hydrangeas are overcrowded while hydrating, it could affect their blooming process.
- Suggested Delivery - 2- 3 Days before use