Easter Petite Centerpieces - Requires 7 Days Advance Notice!
Spring is synonymous with fresh flowers; so, it's almost a no-brainer to sell them for an "eggs-celent" Spring Fundraiser. And with holiday brunches on the way, we highly recommend our Easter Petite Centerpieces for the perfect tablescape. It is always one of our most loved, and most sold fundraising products, year after year. As such, it sells out fast. If you want these perfect, no fuss arrangements, you need to "hop on it".
Alright, enough of the corny puns, but, these bouquets are gorgeous. Each individual centerpiece is professionally designed with a variety of farm fresh, high quality blooms that don't just look wonderful, they last for a very long time. In addition, each small bouquet comes with a plastic cup - making them incredibly easy to work with. The cups are an instant vase for each bouquet, allowing you to easily hydrate, display and handout these centerpieces during your fundraiser. The cups are also the perfect size to transport the flowers home in a car cupholder.
Want a professional design tip? While they can be placed directly on dining tables in their plastic cups, once home we recommend placing each bouquet into a small vase(s) that matches your decor. Everyone will think you bought bouquets from the local florist. We'll never tell, and your group makes the money!
The flowers for our Petite Centerpieces are chosen, cut, and arranged by flower professionals at the farm - assuring only the freshest, highest quality, Eco-Friendly flowers are selected. As a true "farm bouquet", the actual flower colors and varieties (or recipe) in these centerpieces can change based upon availability - we cannot guarantee the exact mix of flowers in each bouquet..
In addition, We highly recommend that you have them arrive 2 days before your event. It is perfectly normal for your bouquets to look thirsty or "tired" upon arrival. They will perk up once they receive a "fresh cut" to their stems and have time to drink up freshwater. We are so sure you will be pleased with our Centerpieces, we offer a 100% guarantee on quality and freshness. For best results, we recommend you follow our Centerpiece Care Instructions below.
Petite Centerpieces are sold in boxes containing 18 centerpieces. We have a suggested selling price of $23.00 per centerpiece.
In addition, our Flowers for Fundraising professionals are always available to assist you in designing a personalized marketing plan to help you meet your fundraising goals. We offer all of our clients the option of a FREE custom-designed website for online orders, as well as promotional sales and order sheets for in-person or door-to-door sales. We are always available to support our client's unique marketing needs. Give us a call at (207)618-7618 and we'd be happy to design a program just for you!
Petite Centerpieces Must Be Ordered At Least 7 Days Before You Wish Them To Be Delivered!
Free Shipping is included in the price, with a 100% guarantee of quality.
Petite Centerpiece Care Instructions:
- As soon as you receive your bouquets, open their box(es) and cut strapping to remove flowers.
- Each box will contain 18, individually wrapped mixed flower bouquets and 18 individual plastic cups in seasonal colors.
- Each Petite Seasonal Centerpiece will contain 18 stems of premium seasonal flowers and greens. Flowers selected are based on availability and may differ from the picture shown. All flowers will be of the same or greater quality and value as those shown in the image.
- Each Petite Seasonal Centerpiece is approximately 22 cm (8 - 9 inches) in length.
- Fill Plastic cups with fresh, clean room temperature water.
- Remove any green foliage that will fall below the water line from the bottom of the stems. Any foliage that falls below the waterline will form bacteria and affect the life of your flowers and the blooming process. This can especially affect gerbera daisies. Ensure water is fresh and clear at all times.
- Cut 1/2 to 1 inch off the bottom of each stem, and immediately place in prepared cups.
- Keep flowers out of direct sunlight, and away from extreme temperatures, and drafts. Let Centerpieces hydrate for at least 4 hours, 12 or more hours is recommended.
- Check water levels frequently. Fresh-cut flowers consume a lot of water when hydrating. Keep water levels high and water fresh.
- Suggested Delivery Date 2 Days Before Use Date