Petite Centerpieces - Requires 7 Days Advance Notice!
This box includes: 18 Bqts, 22cm, 15 Stems
Our Petite Centerpiece is a professionally designed, beautiful centerpiece that is perfect for fundraising. Our Petite Centerpiece is a great bouquet of mixed flowers that looks wonderful and lasts a very long time. These small bouquets come with plastic cups - making them a perfect small centerpiece - and they have quickly become our most popular fundraising bouquet. Each bouquet is simply stunning on its own. Make money for your organization by selling these unique and much-loved bouquets.
Our Petite Centerpieces highlight the highest quality seasonal flowers available at an incredible price! As a true "farm bouquet", the actual flower colors and varieties (or recipe) in these centerpieces can change based on availability - we cannot guarantee the exact mix of flowers in each bouquet.. Each box of 18 centerpieces will contain bouquets made up of the following color schemes: red, pink, dark pink, white, orange, yellow, and lavender. These are so versatile and so beautiful, that people often buy more than one - making them a great fundraising item!
Our Petite Seasonal Centerpieces are sold in boxes containing 18 centerpieces. We have a suggested selling price of $25.00 per centerpiece.
In addition, our Flowers for Fundraising professionals are always available to assist you in designing a personalized marketing plan to help you meet your fundraising goals. We offer all of our clients the option of a FREE custom-designed website for online orders, as well as promotional sales and order sheets for in-person or door-to-door sales. We are always available to support our client's unique marketing needs. Give us a call at (207)618-7618 and we'd be happy to design a program just for you!
The flowers for our Petite Centerpieces are chosen, cut, and arranged by flower professionals at the farm - assuring only the freshest, highest-quality flowers are selected. We suggest that you have them arrive 1 - 2 days before your event. It is perfectly normal for your bouquets to look thirsty or "tired" upon arrival. They will perk up once they receive a "fresh cut" to their stems and have time to drink up fresh water. These bouquets are made up of hardy, long-lived flowers - so our Petite Centerpieces are sure to last for quite a while. We are sure you will be pleased with our Centerpieces, we offer a 100% guarantee of quality and freshness. For best results, we recommend you follow our Centerpiece Care Instructions below.
Petite Fundraising Centerpieces Must Be Ordered At Least 7 Days Before You Wish Them To Be Delivered! Free Shipping is included in the price, with a 100% guarantee of quality. As these are sent priority overnight, you must have someone there to sign for your package when it arrives.
Petite Centerpiece Care Instructions:
- As soon as you receive your bouquets, open their box(es) and cut strapping to remove flowers.
- Each box will contain 18, individually wrapped mixed flower bouquets and 18 individual plastic cups in seasonal colors.
- Each Petite Centerpiece will contain 15 stems of premium seasonal flowers and greens. Flowers selected are based on availability and may differ from the picture shown. All flowers will be of the same or greater quality and value as those shown in the image.
- Each Petite Centerpiece is approximately 22 cm (8 - 9 inches) in stem length.
- Fill Plastic cups with fresh, clean room temperature water.
- Remove any green foliage that will fall below the water line from the bottom of the stems. Any foliage that falls below the waterline will form bacteria and affect the life of your flowers and the blooming process. This can especially affect gerbera daisies. Ensure water is fresh and clear at all times.
- Cut 1/2 to 1 inch off the bottom of each stem, and immediately place in prepared cups.
- Keep flowers out of direct sunlight, extreme temperatures, and drafts. Let Centerpieces hydrate for at least 4 hours, 12 or more hours is recommended.
- Check water levels frequently. Fresh-cut flowers consume a lot of water when hydrating. Keep water levels high and water fresh.
- Suggested Delivery Date 2 Days Before Use Date