Blend of Coffee Colored Painted Roses - Custom Roses Require 7 Days Advance Notice
Our custom-colored Blend of Coffee Colored Painted Roses is an extremely popular and unique fundraising option for Halloween! Our flower professionals carefully spray paint the roses in this box in a combination of Cafe Au Lait Beige, and Macchiato and Espresso Brown colors - creating the perfect "Blend" of coffee colored roses. And, because they are "Sprayed" and not dyed, the tints are not absorbed through the stems, leaving the foliage and stems uncolored. Sprays will not transfer onto clothing or hands when dry or wet. We can customize the color of any rose.Give us a call at (207) 618-7618 and we will be happy to assist you in custom designing the perfect roses for your event as well as provide additional ideas and marketing assistance, if desired. Flowers for Fundraising wants to ensure your fundraiser is easy, fun and profitable!
Our roses are shipped directly from the farm. Due to the extra time required to customize them, they must be ordered at least 7 days prior to the date you wish to receive them. We recommend that you have your roses delivered 1 - 2 days BEFORE your event or sale date. Roses are a very hardy flower, but they will need to be properly hydrated once they arrive. It is perfectly normal for your Custom Coloredto look thirsty or "tired" upon arrival. They will perk up once they receive a "fresh cut" to their stems and have time to drink up fresh water. All you need to do once they arrive is remove them from their boxes, cut about 1/2 - 1" off the bottom of their stems and place them in cool water. Store your roses in a cool room, out of direct sunlight, and away from drafts and extreme temperatures.For your Roses to look their best, we highly recommend you follow our care instructions below.
Free Shipping is included in the price. As these flowers are farm direct from South America, you must have someone there to sign for your package when it arrives!
Custom SRAYED Roses Care instructions:
- As soon as you receive your flowers, open their box(es) and cut strapping to remove flowers.
- Custom Sprayed Roses will arrive with either plastic or cardboard packaging that actually holds the flower bunches together. LEAVE THIS ON FOR AT LEAST 1 - 2 HOURS WHILE INITIALLY HYDRATING YOUR FLOWERS.After 1 - 2 hours, you may carefully remove this packaging. Failure to keep the packaging on the roses while initially hydrating may result in the rose heads drooping.
- Make sure you remove the packaging after 4 hours. The flower heads will begin to swell and you don't want the packaging to bruise the buds at this point.
- Custom Colored Roses are shipped in grower's bunches, each bunch containing 25 stems per bunch.
- Stem Length approx 16 - 18 inches
- Remove any green foliage that will fall below the water line from the bottom of the stem (foliage that falls below the water level will form bacteria and reduce the life of your flowers). With roses, or any flower, we recommend you remove as much foliage as possible - foliage absorbs water too - less leaves means more water for the flowers themselves. Leave only the amount of foliage you wish to use.
- Cut at least 1/2 - 1 inch off the bottom of the rose stem (preferably at an angle) and immediately place in prepared water.
- Place flowers in fresh, cool water out of direct sunlight, drafts and extreme heat or cold. Use of Floral food is recommended. Let Roses hydrate for at least 4 hours before arranging, 12 or more hours is highly recommended. Ensure roses have plenty of water (check regularly - flowers drink a lot upon arrival) and keep the water clean.
- If some of your roses are drooping, it is possible an air bubble has formed in the stem preventing it from hydrating. Recut the stem, and immediately place in water. Hydrate for at least 4 more hours.
- Do NOT overcrowd your roses in your container(s). Allow sufficient room for your roses to bloom while hydrating. If the roses are overcrowded while hydrating, it could effect their blooming process.
- Each Rose stem features 1 blooms per stem (2 - 4 inches, on average)