Bulk Gerbera Daisies - Require 7 Days Advance Notice
Want to create a fundraiser that is sure to make everyone smile? Try selling Gerbera Daisies - a fun, happy flower sure to brighten your day! And with our farm direct, wholesale pricing, our premium Gerbera Daisies are a very affordable option whether you choose to sell them or just give them out. We offer a wide selection of bright colors - perfect for any event - and, you can choose up to 3 colors in your order. If you wish to include more than 1 color, please contact us at 207.618.7618 to place a custom order for you. Not sure what colors to choose? Select the assorted option and our farm will provide a selection of colors.
Our wholesale Gerbera Daisies are shipped direct from the farm, making them extremely fresh! We are so sure you will love your flowers that we provide you with a 100% guarantee of their quality. All you need to do once they arrive, is remove them from their box(es), keep the protective tubes on their stems, cut 1/2" - 1" off the bottom of the stems, place them in fresh, cool water, out of direct sunlight and away from drafts and extreme temperatures. We recommend you have your Gerbera Daisies delivered 1 - 2 days before your event or sale date.
Wholesale Gerbera Daisies Must Be Ordered At Least 7 Days Before Your Delivery Date!!
Gerbera Daisy Care Instructions:
- As soon as you receive your flowers, open their box(es) and cut strapping to remove flowers.
- Gerbera Daisies are shipped in grower's bunches, each bunch containing 5 - 10 stems per bunch, based upon the variety.
- Gerbera Daisies are available year-round; however, some colors may not be available all year.
- Stem Length approx 16 - 20 inches
- Gerbera Daisies have different colored "eyes" (the center of the daisy). Most Gerbera Daisies have either a green, dark brown, or black center. We cannot guarantee the color of the "eye".
- Remove any green foliage that will fall below the water line from the bottom of the stem. Any foliage that falls below the waterline will form bacteria and affect the life of your flowers and the blooming process.
- Gerbera Daisies have long, fragile stems and necks. To protect them, they are shipped with clear, plastic tubes around their stems. We recommend you keep the tubes on the Daisies to keep the Gerbera stem from being damaged.
- Cut 1/2 to 1 inch off the bottom of each stem, preferably at an angle, and immediately place in prepared water.
- For best results, do not keep Gerbera Daisies in too deep of water. Water levels should cover the bottom 2 inches of the stem. Check water levels frequently. Fresh-cut flowers consume a lot of water when hydrating. Keep water fresh and clean.
- Place flowers in fresh, room temperature water out of direct sunlight, and away from extreme temperatures and drafts. Use of Floral food is recommended, however, follow package instructions for correct water to food measurements. Too little, or too much, flower food can reduce the lifespan of your flowers. If you do not have flower food, don't worry. These are direct from the farm, fresh flowers. They will perform just fine as long as they are kept in clean water. Let your Gerbera Daisies hydrate for at least 4 hours, 12 or more hours is recommended.
- Gerbera Daisies stems can become blocked with bacteria which will prevent them from absorbing the water they need to stay fresh. This will lead to wilting or reduced lifespan. To prevent this, change the water your Gerbera's are hydrating in every 24-48 hours. Giving them a "fresh cut" each time is also recommended, to ensure there is no additional blockage preventing them from proper water uptake.
- With Proper Care, Gerbera Daisies have an average vase life of 4 - 7 days.
- Each Gerbera Daisy stem features 1 bloom (on average, 2.5 - 4 inches in diameter)
- Suggested Deliver Date 1- 2 Days Before Use Date