Bulk Roses - Wholesale Roses Require 7 Days Advance Notice
Selling roses is the perfect Spring fundraiser! Moms love flowers, especially on Easter, Passover and Mother's Day. Take advantage of this easy selling opportunity to make money for your organization. And with our wholesale pricing, selling roses can be very profitable for you!
We offer every color of rose available, ensuring you can select the color(s) that are perfect for your event. If you want a variety of colors, but do not care which colors you receive, select our assorted farm mix. In the assorted farm mix, you will receive multiple bundles of roses. Each bundle contains 25 roses of the same color, however, each bundle in your order will be a different color. If you are looking for specific colors in your Assorted Rose Mix, please contact us at (207) 618.7618 and we will be happy to help you select the variety that is just right for your organization. If you do not specify specific colors of roses, our farm will select an Assorted Color variety for you.
Our roses will arrive in wrapped bunches of 25 roses each. To ensure the roses arrive in good shape, the farm double stacks the roses in each wrapped bunch, so it may appear at first glance that you only have 12 roses in each bunch. Count the stems and you will see each bunch contains 25 roses. In addition, to protect the flowers during shipping, our Mid-Stem Roses are shipped with their guard petals still attached. All roses have several outer petals that surround the rose blooms - which may appear bruised, torn or discolored upon arrival. THIS IS NORMAL. Simply remove these few outer petals once you have finished hydrating the roses. It is not uncommon for each rose bloom to have 5 - 10 guard petals.
Our roses will arrive in bud form and will need a day or two to open up. We recommend that you have your roses delivered 1 - 2 days BEFORE your event or sale date to ensure they are fully open. Roses are very hardy flowers, but they will need to be properly hydrated once they arrive. It is perfectly normal for Roses to look thirsty or "tired" upon arrival. They will perk up once they receive a "fresh cut" to their stems and have time to drink up fresh water. For your Roses to look their best, we highly recommend you follow our care instructions below.
Our roses are shipped directly from the farm, making them extremely fresh!! They are cut and shipped the same day ensuring their quality and freshness. Because of this, all Spring roses must be ordered at least 7 days prior to the date you wish to receive them. We recommend that you schedule your delivery date at least 1 - 2 days prior to your event/sale date. We also strongly recommend that you DO NOT schedule a Friday delivery.
Rose Care Instructions:
- As soon as you receive your flowers, open their box(es) and cut strapping to remove flowers.
- Roses will arrive with cardboard packaging that actually holds the flower bunches together. LEAVE THIS ON FOR AT LEAST 1 - 2 HOURS WHILE INITIALLY HYDRATING YOUR FLOWERS. After 1 - 2 hours, carefully remove this packaging. Failure to keep the packaging on the roses while initially hydrating may result in the rose heads drooping.
- Make sure you remove the packaging after 4 hours. The flower heads will begin to swell and you don't want the packaging to bruise the buds at this point.
- Roses are shipped in grower's bunches, each bunch containing 25 stems per bunch.
- To protect roses during shipping, roses are double stacked (1 layer of roses is placed over a 2nd layer). When you receive your roses, you will only see 12 rose blooms - you will NOT be able to see the additional 13 roses which form the lower layer in the package. Turn the bundle over, and you will be able to count 25 stems.
- Stem Length approx 16 - 18 inches
- Remove any green foliage that will fall below the water line from the bottom of the stem (foliage that falls below the water level will form bacteria and reduce the life of your flowers). With roses, or any flower, we recommend you remove as much foliage as possible - foliage absorbs water too - fewer leaves means more water for the flowers themselves. Leave only the amount of foliage you wish to use.
- Cut at least 1/2 - 1 inch off the bottom of the rose stem (preferably at an angle) and immediately place in the fresh, clean, room temperature water.
- We recommend storing your roses out of direct sunlight, and away from direct drafts, and extreme heat or cold. The use of Floral food is recommended. Let Roses hydrate for at least 4 hours before arranging, 12 or more hours is highly recommended. Ensure roses have plenty of water (check regularly - flowers drink a lot upon arrival) and keep the water clean.
- Roses will arrive in bud form. Once the roses are hydrated they will bloom to a much larger size. Note: If you wish to have your Roses open faster, place them in very warm (not hot) water and in a warm (not hot) room. If you wish to slow down the opening process, place them in a cooler room.
- If some of your roses are drooping, it is possible an air bubble has formed in the stem preventing it from hydrating. Recut the stem, and immediately place in water. Hydrate for at least 4 more hours.
- Do NOT overcrowd your roses in your container(s). Allow sufficient room for your roses to bloom while hydrating. If the roses are overcrowded while hydrating, it could affect their blooming process.
- Each Rose stem features 1 bloom per stem (2 - 4 inches, on average)