Tinted Daisies - Require 7 Days Advance Notice!
A bouquet of daisies is sure to make you smile, which makes it a perfect flower to spead some Irish cheer this St. Patrick's Day. If you want a fundraiser that is sure to make you some green and make people happy, then selling daisies is perfect for you. Our Wholesale Daisies are grown in the high altitudes of South America using the latest in agriculture advances. This produces much larger blooms with more petals and a stronger, longer lived daisy. And with our wholesale pricing, selling high quality, daisies can be very profitable for you!
Our daisies and hand picked and shipped directly from the farm, making them extremely fresh!! We are so sure you will love your flowers that we provide you with a 100% guarantee of their quality. It is perfectly normal for daisies to look thirsty or "tired" upon arrival. They will perk up once they receive a "fresh cut" to their stems and have time to drink up fresh water. Daisies are a very hardy flower, but they will need to be properly hydrated once they arrive. For your Daisies to look their best, we highly recommend you follow our care instructions below. We recommend that you have your daisies delivered 1 - 2 days BEFORE your event or sale date to ensure they are fully open.
Our Custom Tinted Daisy Poms are dyed intravenously (meaning they drink up the tint in water through their stems). This may cause some variation and inconsistency in coloring and tones between flowers as they are natural products and react differently to tints. Since the Daisies are absorbing the tint from their cut stems, veins, branches and leaves of the flowers may also show tinting. The tint will not rub off of the petals, however, color may bleed off onto hands or clothing where stems are cut, leaves are torn off and if they are wet. This can stain clothing. We recommend you wear gloves when working with dyed flowers.
Tinted Daisy Care instructions:
- As soon as you receive your flowers, open their box(es) and cut strapping to remove flowers.
- Daisies are shipped in grower's bunches, each bunch containing 8 - 10 stems per bunch.
- Daisies are a spray flower - meaning each stem will contain multiple blooms. On average, there are 3 - 5 blooms of differing sizes on each Daisy stem.
- We recommend wearing gloves when working with your dyed flowers. Tints can bleed off onto hands and clothing when wet, or when cutting stems and removing foliage.
- Dyes can stain clothing.
- Remove as many of the leaves on the stem of the daisy as possible. It is important to remove any leaf material that will fall below the water line. Foliage that is submerged develops bacteria which will negatively affect the bloom and life span of the daisies as well as any other flowers the daisy may be combined with.
- Cut approximately 1" off the bottom of the stem at an angle, allowing the stems more surface area to drink up water.
- Immediately place in prepared buckets of fresh, clean water. We recommend the use Floral food. Check water levels frequently.
- Since tinted daisies absorb their dye through their stem, the dye may discolor the hydrating water. This is perfectly normal and will not harm the daisies. Simply change the water frequently to keep it clean and fresh.
- Let Daisies hydrate for at least 4 hours before arranging, 12 or more hours is highly recommended. Ensure daisies have plenty of water (check regularly - flowers drink a lot upon arrival) and keep the water clean.
- Ensure flowers are stored out of direct sunlight and in a cool, dry area. Avoid drafts or heat sources.
- Stem Length approx 23 - 27 inches
- Do NOT overcrowd your daisies in your container(s). If daisies are overcrowded while hydrating, it could affect their blooming process.
- Suggested Delivery - 2- 3 Days before use