Tinted Purple Roses - Wholesale Roses Require 7 Days Advance Notice
Roses are one of the most universally loved flowers and are perfect for a variety of occasions. Roses make great fundraising flowers, but they also make great graduation flowers, homecoming flowers, senior flowers, and flower-gram flowers. Whatever the season, and whatever the reason - you can't go wrong with beautiful roses - and with our ability to custom color our roses to your school, club, or organizations specific colors, you can create unique and memorable flowers that will impress and excite.
Our Long Stem roses are grown in the high altitudes of South America using the latest in agriculture advances. This produces much larger rose heads with more petals and also thicker, more durable stems. Roses with more petals open up slower, creating a longer-lasting flower. We also only work with farms that adhere to strict environmental standards and are socially responsible. At Flowers for Fundraising, we care about the quality of the flowers we sell, as well as the environment that produces them, and the employees that grow them. When you purchase your flowers from Flowers for Fundraising, you help not only your organization raise money, but also improve the lives, communities, and environment which produce them. These are truly FLOWERS THAT GIVE BACK.
Our Tinted Purple Mid Stem Roses start with a large, premium Mondial white rose and then are intravenously tinted purple (meaning they drink up the tint in water through their stems). This may cause some variation and inconsistency in coloring and tones between flowers as they are natural products and react differently to tints. Since the Roses are absorbing the tint from their cut stems, veins, branches, and leaves of the roses may also show tinting. The tint will not rub off of the petals, however, color may bleed off onto hands or clothing where stems are cut, leaves are torn off, and if they are wet. This can stain clothing. We recommend you wear gloves when working with tinted flowers.
Our roses are shipped directly from the farm, making them extremely fresh!! We are so sure you will love your flowers that we provide you with a 100% guarantee of their quality. Our roses will arrive in wrapped bunches of 25 roses each. To ensure the roses arrive in good shape, the farm double stacks the roses in each wrapped bunch, so it may appear at first glance that you only have 12 roses in each bunch. Count the stems and you will see each bunch contains 25 roses. In addition, to protect the flowers during shipping, our Long Stem Roses are shipped with their guard petals still attached. All roses have several outer petals that surround the rose blooms - which may appear bruised, torn, or discolored upon arrival. THIS IS NORMAL. Simply remove these few outer petals once you have finished hydrating the roses. It is not uncommon for each rose bloom to have 5 - 10 guard petals.
Our roses will arrive in bud form and will need a day or two to open up. We recommend that you have your roses delivered 1 - 2 days BEFORE your event or sale date to ensure they are fully open. Roses are a very hardy flower, but they will need to be properly hydrated once they arrive. It is perfectly normal for Long Stem Roses to look thirsty or "tired" upon arrival. They will perk up once they receive a "fresh cut" to their stems and have time to drink up freshwater. For your Long Stem Roses to look their best, we highly recommend you follow our care instructions below. All you need to do is remove them from their boxes, keep the paper wrap that surrounds the actual rose bundles on, remove the foliage below the paper and cut 1/4 - 1/2" off the bottom of their stems and place them in warm water. After an hour or so, carefully remove the paper wrapping and allow the roses to continue to open naturally. Store your roses in a cool room, out of direct sunlight.
Wholesale Roses Require 7 Days Advance Notice!! Free Shipping is included in the price. As these flowers are farm direct from South America, you must have someone there to sign for your package when it arrives!
Custom Tinted Purple Long Stem Roses Cut Flower Care instructions:
- As soon as you receive your flowers, open their box(es) and cut strapping to remove flowers.
- Long Stem Roses will arrive with either plastic or cardboard packaging that actually holds the flower bunches together. LEAVE THIS ON FOR AT LEAST 1 - 2 HOURS WHILE INITIALLY HYDRATING YOUR FLOWERS. After 1 - 2 hours, you may carefully remove this packaging. Failure to keep the packaging on the roses while initially hydrating may result in the rose heads drooping.
- Make sure you remove the packaging after 4 hours. The flower heads will begin to swell and you don't want the packaging to bruise the buds at this point.
- Long Stem Roses are shipped in grower's bunches, each bunch containing 25 stems per bunch.
- To protect roses during shipping, roses are double stacked (1 layer of roses is placed over a 2nd layer). When you receive your roses, you will only see 12 rose blooms - you will NOT be able to see the additional 13 roses which form the lower layer in the package. Turn the bundle over, and you will be able to count 25 stems. An image of how our roses are shipped is on our website.
- Stem Length approx 19 - 21 inches
- We recommend wearing gloves when working with your tinted flowers. Tints can bleed off onto hands and clothing when wet, or when cutting stems and removing foliage.
- Tints can stain clothing.
- Remove any green foliage that will fall below the water line from the bottom of the stem (foliage that falls below the water level will form bacteria and reduce the life of your flowers). With roses, or any flower, we recommend you remove as much foliage as possible - foliage absorbs water too - fewer leaves means more water for the flowers themselves. Leave only the amount of foliage you wish to use.
- Roses will arrive in bud form. Once the roses are hydrated they will bloom to a much larger size. Note: If you wish to have your Roses open faster, place them in very warm (not hot) water and in a warm (not hot) room. If you wish to slow down the opening process, place them in a cooler room.
- Cut at least 1/2 - 1 inch off the bottom of the rose stem (preferably at an angle) and immediately place in the prepared water.
- Place flowers in fresh, cool water out of direct sunlight, drafts, and extreme heat or cold. Use of Floral food is recommended. Let Roses hydrate for at least 4 hours before arranging, 12 or more hours is highly recommended. Ensure roses have plenty of water (check regularly - flowers drink a lot upon arrival) and keep the water clean.
- If some of your roses are drooping, it is possible an air bubble has formed in the stem preventing it from hydrating. Recut the stem, and immediately place it in water. Hydrate for at least 4 more hours.
- Do NOT overcrowd your roses in your container(s). Allow sufficient room for your roses to bloom while hydrating. If the roses are overcrowded while hydrating, it could affect their blooming process.
- The water your custom tinted roses are hydrating in will take on the color of the tint. This is normal, as the stem carries the custom dye. Change water frequently to keep it clear and fresh.
- Each Rose stem features 1 bloom per stem (2 - 4 inches, on average)
- Suggested Delivery Date: 1 -2 Days Before Use/Sale Date