Bulk Asiatic Lilies - Require 7 Days Advance Notice
Lilies make a great, versatile flower that is as popular in the Spring as it is in the Fall. With their large, multi-budded stems, Lilies make a statement all on their own, or in combination with other flowers. Lilies are easy to care for and have a long vase life as their blooms continue to open over several days. Our wholesale lilies are pre-packaged and wrapped at the farm, making them an easy, elegant flower to sell - perfect for holiday tables or hostess gifts.
Our wholesale Lilies are shipped direct from the farm, making them extremely fresh! We are so sure you will love your flowers that we provide you with a 100% guarantee of their quality. Lilies have multiple blooms per stem, generally ranging in size from 4 - 6 inches in diameter when fully open. Farm fresh lilies often come with their flowers still in bud form - this is normal. They begin blooming 1 bud at a time providing you with an extended bloom time, as buds continue to open as others go by. Because of this, we recommend you receive your lilies at least 3 - 4 days before your event. You may open your lilies faster by hydrating them in warm/hot water and placing in a warmer location. Cooler water and locations will keep them closed longer.
Once you receive your Lilies, remove any leafy foliage that will fall below the water line, cut approximately 1 inch off the bottom of the stems and place them in fresh, cool water, preferably with flower food. Store them out of direct sunlight, and away from drafts or extreme heat. It is perfectly normal for Lilies to look thirsty or "tired" upon arrival. They will perk up once they receive a "fresh cut" to their stems and have time to drink up fresh water. For best results, follow the care instructions below. We recommend you receive your Lilies 3-4 days before your event.
Free Shipping is included in the price. While we highly recommend scheduling your lilies to arrive at least 3 - 4 days before your event/sale date to ensure some blooms are opening, we do not recommend scheduling your flowers to arrive on a Friday. With shipping in its current state of flux, occasionally UPS or FedEx experience delivery, especially on heavy ship days (ie. holiday deliveries). If this rare, but unfortunate event occurs, Flowers for Fundraising will not be able to get them delivered before the following Monday. Lilies can handle a few extra days before your sale date, especially because of their long bloom time, but we don't want you to miss your event date due to a shipping issue.
Wholesale Lily Care Instructions:
- As soon as you receive your flowers, open their box(es) and cut strapping to remove flowers.
- Lilies are shipped in grower's bunches, each bunch containing 10 stems per bunch.
- Lilies are available year round; however, some colors may not be available all year.
- Stem Length approx 22 - 28 inches
- Remove any green foliage that will fall below the water line from the bottom of the stem. Any foliage that falls below the waterline will form bacteria and effect the life of your flowers and the blooming process.
- Cut about 1 inch off the bottom of each stem, preferably at an angle, and immediately place in prepared water.
- Place flowers in fresh, cool water out of direct sunlight, extreme temperatures and drafts. Use of Floral food is recommended. Let Lilies hydrate for at least 4 hours, 12 or more hours is recommended.
- Check water levels frequently. Fresh cut flowers consume a lot of water when hydrating. Keep water levels high and water fresh.
- With Proper Care, Lilies have an average vase life of 8 - 10 days. Cooler temperatures will result in a longer vase life.
- Each Lily stem features 3 - 5 blooms (on average, 4 - 6inches in diameter when fully open)
- Suggested Deliver Date 3-4 Days Before Use Date