Orchid corsages are as alluring as it gets. Elegant, and glamorous, it oozes luxury, but, with our farm direct wholesale pricing, ours are amazingly affordable.
We offer two orchid corsage options that coordinate perfectly with our orchid boutonniere. Our Double Orchid corsage features 2 Cymbidium Orchid with greenery. It is available as a wrist corsage, or a pin on corsage. Unless you specify pin on when ordering, all corsages will be delivered as wrist corsages.
Available in white, light pink and green, these corsages will attract attention. You can select all of one color, or you can select a variety of colors. Each box lists the total number of corsages that can be shipped, but you can determine the number of each color you would like. If you wish to purchase a variety of colors, you will need to contact us at (207) 618-7618 so we can create a custom order just for you.
Our Cymbidium Orchid corsages are hand made at our farms, and shipped directly to you. They will arrive with either a water pick, or wet foot attached to their stems to keep them fresh. Cymbidium orchid stems are short. To keep the looking their best, we recommend you follow our care instructions below, or check out our You Tube Channel on 48LongStems (our sister company).
You must order your corsages at least 7 days prior to the date you wish to receive them. We recommend that you have 2-3 days before your event date.
We suggest a $27.00 retail price for the orchid corsages. You, of course, may sell them at any price you desire (thus, ensuring whatever margin you wish to receive)., This item qualifies for Free Shipping!
Each Double Orchid Corsage contains:
- 2 Cymbidium Orchid in the color of your choice
- Ribbon finish that matches orchid color
- Wrist band to secure corsage. If you wish to have a pinon corsage, please request when ordering. There is no difference in price.
Cymbidium Orchid Corsage Care Instructions:
- Remove corsages from their boxes as soon as they arrive.
- Each individual corsage will be in it's own plastic sleeve. You may leave this on in order to distribute the corsages to individuals
- Each corsage will arrive with either a water pick or a "wet foot" attached to the bottom of their stems. This is to provide hydration to the flowers during transport. When you receive your corsages, remove the water picks and ensure there is plenty of water still inside. If they are in a wet foot, open up the small bag at the bottom, and ensure the cotton ball is still wet.
- If the water pick or wet foot is dry, add water. Then, cut @ 1/4" off the bottom of the stems of the corsage and return to the wet foot or replace the water pick. Cymbidium Orchid stems are short. In order to ensure the flower is receiving water, make sure you cut the orchid stem, not just the rose and greenery stems. You will only need to cut a small amount of the stem in order to hydrate. Cut your stems to your final desired length just before using.
- Alternatively, if possible, we recommend removing the water pick altogether, and cutting @ 1/4" off the bottom of the stems, and placing the corsage in a small glass containing fresh, clean water. If your corsages are in wet feet, and the bag is wet, this will keep your flowers hydrated.
- We recommend storing your Cymbidium Orchid bouts at room temperature. CYMBIDIUM ORCHID CORSAGES SHOULD NOT NEED BE REFRIGERATED. Just ensure they are kept hydrated until ready to use. If your event is 24 - 48 hours, we strongly recommend that you cut the stems and place them in a small glass of water.
- For more information about caring for your corsages, check out our YouTube Channel at 48LongStems.