Rose corsages and boutonniere are as classic as it gets. Always in style, and available in a variety of colors, you are sure to find a color that is perfect for your event. And at our direct from the farm wholesale pricing, they are very affordable. Each box lists the total number of items that can be shipped. If you wish to purchase a variety of colors or choose a different number of boutonnieres and corsages you will need to contact us at (207) 618-7618 so we can create a custom order just for you.
Our rose corsages and boutonnieres are hand made at our farms, and shipped directly to you. They will arrive with either a water pick, or wet foot attached to their stems to keep them fresh. Because of this, the stem length may be longer than you wish it to be. Simply cut the stems to the desired length on the day of your event. For best results, we recommend you follow our care instructions below, or check out our You Tube Channel on 48LongStems (our sister company).
You must order your corsages and boutonnieres at least 7 days prior to the date you wish to receive them. We recommend that you have 2-3 days before your event date.
We suggest a $15.00 retail price for the rose boutonnieres and, a $22 retail price for the corsages.. You, of course, may sell them at any price you desire (thus, ensuring whatever margin you wish to receive)., This item qualifies for Free Shipping!
Each Rose Boutonniere contains:
- 1 Rose in the color of your choice
- 1 Stem of Ruscus (or other available greenery)
- Spray of Baby's Breath
- Ribbon finish that matches rose color
- Pin, for securing boutonniere
Each Triple Rose Corsage contains:
- 3 Standard Roses in the color of your choice
- Baby's Breath
- Ribbon finish that matches rose color
- Wrist band to secure corsage. If you wish to have a pinon corsage, please let us know the number and color of corsages you wish to have. There is no difference in price.
Rose Corsage and Boutonniere Care Instructions:
- Remove corsages and boutonnieres from their boxes as soon as they arrive.
- Each individual corsage and boutonniere will be in it's own plastic sleeve. You may leave this on in order to distribute them to individuals; however, you should remove this at home when hydrating.
- Roses often arrive with a protective netting around the bloom. Again, you may leave this on while distributing, but it should definitely be removed when hydrating the rose.
- Each corsage and boutonniere will arrive with either a water pick or a "wet foot" attached to the bottom of their stems. This is to provide hydration to the flowers during transport. When you receive your corsages and boutonnieres, remove the water picks and ensure there is plenty of water still inside. If they are in a wet foot, open up the small bag at the bottom, and ensure the cotton ball is still wet.
- If the water pick or wet foot is dry, add water. Then, cut @ 1/4" off the bottom of the stems of the corsage or bout and return to the wet foot or replace the water pick. You will note that the stems of the corsages and bouts usually arrive longer than you would like for an event. They are shipped with longer stems to allow you to recut the stems for hydration purposes. You will only need to cut a small amount of the stem in order to hydrate. Cut your stems to your final desired length just before using.
- Alternatively, if possible, we recommend removing the water pick altogether, and cutting @ 1/4" off the bottom of the stems, and placing the corsage or bout in a small glass containing fresh, clean water. If your corsages and bouts are in wet feet, and the bag is wet, this will keep your flowers hydrated.
- If your event is 24 or more hours away, we recommend storing your rose corsages and boutonnieres in a refrigerator - preferably one that does not have any fruits or vegetables inside.
- For more information about caring for your boutonnieres, check out our YouTube Channel at 48LongStems.