A single rose boutonniere is as classic as it gets. Always in style, and available in a variety of colors, you are sure to find a color that is perfect for your event. And at our direct from the farm wholesale pricing, they are very affordable.
You can select all of one color, or you can select a variety of colors. Each box lists the total number of boutonnieres that can be shipped, but you can determine the number of each color you would like. If you wish to purchase a variety of colors, you will need to contact us at (207) 618-7618 so we can create a custom order just for you.
Our rose boutonnieres are hand made at our farms, and shipped directly to you. They will arrive with either a water pick, or wet foot attached to their stems to keep them fresh. Because of this, the stem length may be longer than you wish it to be. Simply cut the stems to the desired length on the day of your event. For best results, we recommend you follow our care instructions below, or check out our You Tube Channel on 48LongStems (our sister company).
You must order your boutonnieres at least 7 days prior to the date you wish to receive them. We recommend that you have 2-3 days before your event date.
We suggest a $15.00 retail price for the rose boutonnieres. You, of course, may sell them at any price you desire (thus, ensuring whatever margin you wish to receive)., This item qualifies for Free Shipping!
Each Rose Boutonniere contains:
- 1 Rose in the color of your choice
- 1 Stem of Ruscus (or other available greenery)
- Spray of Baby's Breath
- Ribbon finish that matches rose color
- Pin, for securing boutonniere
Rose Boutonniere Care Instructions:
- Remove boutonnieres from their boxes as soon as they arrive.
- Each individual boutonniere will be in it's own plastic sleeve. You may leave this on in order to distribute the boutonnieres to individuals; however, you should remove this at home when hydrating.
- Roses often arrive with a protective netting around the bloom. Again, you may leave this on while distributing, but it should definitely be removed when hydrating the rose.
- Each boutonniere will arrive with either a water pick or a "wet foot" attached to the bottom of their stems. This is to provide hydration to the flowers during transport. When you receive your boutonnieres, remove the water picks and ensure there is plenty of water still inside. If they are in a wet foot, open up the small bag at the bottom, and ensure the cotton ball is still wet.
- If the water pick or wet foot is dry, add water. Then, cut @ 1/4" off the bottom of the stems of the bout and return to the wet foot or replace the water pick. You will note that the stems of the bouts usually arrive longer than you would like for an event. They are shipped with longer stems to allow you to recut the stems for hydration purposes. You will only need to cut a small amount of the stem in order to hydrate. Cut your stems to your final desired length just before using.
- Alternatively, if possible, we recommend removing the water pick altogether, and cutting @ 1/4" off the bottom of the stems, and placing the bout in a small glass containing fresh, clean water. If your bouts are in wet feet, and the bag is wet, this will keep your flowers hydrated.
- If your event is 24 or more hours away, we recommend storing your rose boutonnieres in a refrigerator - preferably one that does not have any fruits or vegetables inside.
- For more information about caring for your boutonnieres, check out our YouTube Channel at 48LongStems.