Bijou Mother's Day Bouquets
This box includes: 14 Bouquets, 40cm, 18 Stems
These bouquets are custom-designed and hand-made by flower professionals using only the highest quality, eco-friendly, farm-fresh flowers and greens available - guaranteeing that your bouquets will not only be beautiful but long-lasting as well. These Farm Bouquets are made up of an assortment of flowers and colors available at the time - we cannot guarantee that each bouquet will look exactly as the picture shows. We do guarantee, however, that each bouquet will contain stems of flowers and greens of equal or greater value. Each bouquet will have a designer wrap that coordinates with the bouquet color. These bouquets are simply stunning and look great right out of the box! You absolutely will not be disappointed with this choice!
Our suggested selling price is: $35.00 each.
We suggest that you have them arrive 2 days before your event. It is perfectly normal for your bouquets to look thirsty or "tired" upon arrival. They will perk up once they receive a "fresh cut" to their stems and have time to drink up fresh water. These bouquets are made up of hardy, long-lived flowers - so these bouquets are sure to last for quite a while. For best results, we recommend you follow our Bouquet Care Instructions below.
Free Shipping is included in the price, with a 100% guarantee of quality. As these are sent priority overnight, you must have someone there to sign for your package when it arrives!
Bouquet Care Instructions:
- As soon as you receive your bouquets, open their box(es) and cut strapping to remove flowers.
- Remove any green foliage that will fall below the water line from the bottom of the stems. Any foliage that falls below the waterline will form bacteria and affect the life of your flowers and the blooming process. This can especially affect gerbera daisies. Ensure water is fresh and clear at all times.
- Cut 1/2 to 1 inch off the bottom of each stem, preferably at an angle, and immediately place in the prepared water.
- Place flowers in fresh, cool water out of direct sunlight, extreme temperatures, and drafts. Let Bouquets hydrate for at least 4 hours, 12 or more hours is recommended
- Check water levels frequently. Fresh-cut flowers consume a lot of water when hydrating. Keep water levels high and water clean and fresh.
- Suggested Deliver Date - 2 Days Before Use Date