"Supreme" Assorted Colored Farm Bouquets - Requires 7 Days Advance Notice!
Our "Supreme" Farm Bouquets contain 30 stems of gorgeous, premium blooms and greens that will definitely impress. These bouquets are custom designed and hand made by flower professionals using only the highest quality, eco-friendly, farm fresh flowers and greens available - guaranteeing that your bouquets will not only be beautiful, but long lasting as well. Because our bouquets are hand picked and custom designed to order at the farm, our "Supreme" Farm Bouquets are made up of an assortment of flowers and colors available at the time - we cannot guarantee that each bouquet will look exactly as the picture shown. We do guarantee, however, that each “Supreme” bouquet will contain at least 30 stems of flowers and greens of equal or greater value; and, each arrangement will be made up in one of the following color options: shades of pink, lavender, white, yellow, orange or red (a sample of each color scheme is shown above) Each bouquet is approximately 12 - 14 inches in length and arrives custom wrapped with designer tissue that coordinates with the bouquet color. These bouquets are simply stunning and look great right out of the box! You absolutely will not be disappointed with this choice! We guarantee it!
Our "Supreme" Assorted Colored Farm Bouquets are sold in boxes containing 8 bouquets. Your cost is $23.12 per bouquet - including shipping! We have a suggested selling price of $35.00 per bouquet - netting you a profit of $11.88 (34%) on each bouquet sold! However, you may choose whatever price you wish to re-sell these bouquets to meet your own fundraising needs - you can determine your own profit margin!
In addition, our Flowers for Fundraising professionals are always available to assist you in designing a personalized marketing plan to help you meet your fundraising goals. We offer all of our clients the option of a FREE custom designed website for online orders, as well as promotional sales and order sheets for in-person or door-to-door sales. We are always available to support our clients unique marketing needs. Give us a call at (207)618-7618 and we'd be happy to design a program just for you!
The flowers for our "Supreme" Assorted Farm Bouquets are chosen, cut and arranged by flower professionals at the farm - assuring only the freshest, highest quality flowers are selected. We suggest that you have them arrive 1 - 2 days before your event. It is perfectly normal for your bouquets to look thirsty or "tired" upon arrival. They will perk up once they receive a "fresh cut" to their stems and have time to drink up fresh water. These bouquets are made up of hardy, long lived flowers - so Farm bouquets are sure to last for quite awhile. We are so sure you will be pleased with our bouquets, we offer a 100% guarantee on quality and freshness. For best results, we recommend you follow our Bouquet Care Instructions below.
Supreme Farm Fundraising Bouquets Must Be Ordered At Least 7 Days Before You Wish Them To Be Delivered!
Free Shipping is included in the price, with a 100% guarantee of quality. As these are sent priority overnight, you must have someone there to sign for your package when it arrives!
Bouquet Care Instructions:
- As soon as you receive your bouquets, open their box(es) and cut strapping to remove flowers.
- Each box will contain 8, individually wrapped mixed flower bouquets.
- Each "Supreme" Assorted Farm Bouquet will contain 30 stems of premium seasonal flowers and greens. Flowers selected are based on availability and may differ from the picture shown. All flowers selected will be of the same or greater quality and value as those shown in image.
- Each "Supreme" Assorted Farm Bouquet is approximately 30 - 35 cm (@ 12 - 14 inches) in stem length.
- Remove any green foliage that will fall below the water line from the bottom of the stems. Any foliage that falls below the waterline will form bacteria and effect the life of your flowers and the blooming process. This can especially effect gerbera daisies. Ensure water is fresh and clear at all times.
- Cut 1/2 to 1 inch off the bottom of each stem, preferably at an angle, and immediately place in prepared water.
- Place flowers in fresh, cool water out of direct sunlight, extreme temperatures and drafts. Use of Floral food is recommended. Let Bouquets hydrate for at least 4 hours, 12 or more hours is recommended
- Check water levels frequently. Fresh cut flowers consume a lot of water when hydrating. Keep water levels high and water clean and fresh.
- Suggested Deliver Date 1- 2 Days Before Use Date