PATRIOTIC MARSHMALLOW CUPCAKE MUMS - REQUIRE 7 DAYS ADVANCE NOTICE
Hosting a 4th of July Party or just want to display your national pride for Memorial or Veteran's Day celebrations? Fill your event space with our shockingly affordable Marshmallow Cupcake Mum bouquets. We guarantee they will make your party simply Spectacular! This box contains 70 stems of hand painted spray mums - allowing you to decorate lavishly on a budget (Each stem is only $1.35!)
Our handpainted mums are grown on environmentally friendly, and socially responsible farms, where our flower professionals pick and hand paint each bloom - THESE FLOWERS ARE NOT DYED. This means that no color will rub off on your hands, clothing or furniture, and the stems and leaves won't take on a painted hue. And best of all - hand painting means that the water in your vases will remain clear - no frightening water colors.
Our Marshmallow Mums are shipped directly from the farm, making them extremely fresh! And, they are crazy easy to take care of. Our mums should be ready to display right out of the box - but they will need to be properly hydrated once they arrive for best performance and life span. It is perfectly normal for flowers to look thirsty or "tired" upon arrival. They will perk up once they receive a "fresh cut" to their stems and have time to drink up fresh water. All you need to do once they arrive is remove them from their boxes, cut about 1/2 - 1" off the bottom of their stems and place them in clean, fresh water. Store your mums in a cool room, out of direct sunlight, away from drafts and extreme temperatures. For your Patriotic Marshmallow Mums to look their best, we highly recommend you follow our care instructions below.
Patriotic Marshmallow Cupcake Bouquets Must Be Ordered 7 Days Before Your Delivery Date! If cared for properly, Mums are an incredibly long lived flower - however, we suggest you have them arrive 3 days before your event. For example, if your event is on a Saturday have them arrive on the Wednesday prior.
Each Box includes:
- 70 Handpainted Mums - 10 bunches containing 5 stems of spray mums each
- Each mum stem will have 3-5 blooms each
- Inserted in a Clear Sleeve
Cut Flower Care Instructions:
- As soon as you receive your flowers, open their box(es) and cut strapping to remove flowers.
- Stem Length approx 20 inches
- Remove any green foliage that will fall below the water line from the bottom of the stem. Any foliage that falls below the waterline will form bacteria and effect the life of your flowers and the blooming process.
- Cut 1/2 to 1 inch off the bottom of each stem, preferably at an angle, and immediately place in prepared water.
- Place flowers in fresh, cool water out of direct sunlight, extreme temperatures and drafts. Use of Floral food is recommended. Let Mums hydrate for at least 4 hours before arranging, 12 or more hours is recommended.
- Check water levels frequently. Fresh cut flowers consume a lot of water when hydrating. Keep water levels high and water fresh.
- Suggested Deliver Date 2- 3 Days Before Use Date