TURQUOISE CONFETTI MARSHMALLOW CUPCAKE MUMS - REQUIRE 7 DAYS ADVANCE NOTICE
Want something new, unique, and affordable for your winter recitals? Our line of custom tinted spray mum bouquets is the perfect choice. Spray mums are an easy to care for, and very long lived flower, that create full, fun, stunning bouquets perfect for your youngest to oldest dancers.
Our hand painted mums are grown on environmentally friendly, socially responsible farms - ensuring your flowers will not be scary for the earth or the workers who handle them. Our flower professionals hand paint each bloom - THESE FLOWERS ARE NOT DYED. This means that no color will rub off on your hands, clothing or furniture, and the stems and leaves won't take on a painted hue. And best of all - hand painting means that the water in your vases will remain clear - no discoloration from dying. Suggested Selling Price is $10.00 each.
Our Marshmallow Mums are shipped directly from the farm, making them extremely fresh! And, they are crazy easy to take care of. Our mums should be ready to sell right out of the box - but they will need to be properly hydrated once they arrive for best performance and life span. It is perfectly normal for flowers to look thirsty or "tired" upon arrival. They will perk up once they receive a "fresh cut" to their stems and have time to drink up fresh water. All you need to do once they arrive is remove them from their boxes, cut about 1/2 - 1" off the bottom of their stems and place them in clean, fresh water. Store your mums in a cool room, out of direct sunlight, away from drafts and extreme temperatures. For your Marshmallow Mum Bouquets to look their best, we highly recommend you follow our care instructions below.
Marshmallow Cupcake Mum Bouquets Must Be Ordered 7 Days Before Your Delivery Date! If cared for properly, Mums are an incredibly long lived flower - however, we suggest you have them arrive 3 days before your event. For example, if your event is on a Saturday have them arrive on the Wednesday prior.
Each Box includes:
- 20 or 40 bouquets depending upon which quantity you ordered. Each bouquet will contain 3 stems of spray mums each
- Each mum stem will have 3-5 blooms each
- Inserted in a Clear Sleeve
Cut Flower Care Instructions:
- As soon as you receive your flowers, open their box(es) and cut strapping to remove flowers.
- Stem Length approx 20 inches
- Remove any green foliage that will fall below the water line from the bottom of the stem. Any foliage that falls below the waterline will form bacteria and effect the life of your flowers and the blooming process.
- Cut 1/2 to 1 inch off the bottom of each stem, preferably at an angle, and immediately place in prepared water.
- Place flowers in fresh, cool water out of direct sunlight, extreme temperatures and drafts. Use of Floral food is recommended. Let Mums hydrate for at least 4 hours before arranging, 12 or more hours is recommended.
- Check water levels frequently. Fresh cut flowers consume a lot of water when hydrating. Keep water levels high and water fresh.
- Suggested Deliver Date 2- 3 Days Before Use Date
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather clean vases, buckets or containers for your bouquets. Ensure your vases, buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill them with at least 3 inches of fresh, room temperature water
- Your flowers may or may not arrive with water tubes or sponges attached to the bouquet for hydration. If they do, gently remove them. Remove any plastic sleeves protecting the flowers.
- Holding the flowers tightly, using sharp flower shears, cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Once stems are cut you can choose to remove any rubber bands or leave them on as they may help the bouquet hold its shape.
- Place flowers in the prepared vases, buckets or containers.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 207.618.7618