This package includes 18 mixed bouquets. Each bouquet highlights beautiful lavender daisies and includes 6 stems. Everything is assembled and inserted into a clear plastic sleeve. Recital Bouquets are an excellent choice to raise money at your organization's next dance, ballet or music recital. They arrive fresh, beautiful, and ready to sell right out of the box. These beautiful arrangements will be sure to delight students and parents alike while also raising much-needed funds for your organization. The suggested retail price is $14.00
The carnations in these bouquets ship in bud form and need time to open up. We suggest that you have them arrive 3 days before the event. If the event is on Saturday have them arrive on Wednesday.
- 18 Bouquets
- 2 Lavender Daisy – 4 to 6 Blooms per stem
- 1 Red Rose
- 1 Hot Pink Carnation
- 1 Million Star
- 1 Ruscus
- Plastic Sleeve
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather clean vases, buckets or containers for your bouquets. Ensure your vases, buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill them with at least 3 inches of fresh, room temperature water
- Your flowers may or may not arrive with water tubes or sponges attached to the bouquet for hydration. If they do, gently remove them. Remove any plastic sleeves protecting the flowers.
- Holding the flowers tightly, using sharp flower shears, cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Once stems are cut you can choose to remove any rubber bands or leave them on as they may help the bouquet hold its shape.
- Place flowers in the prepared vases, buckets or containers.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 207.618.7618