3 Stem Rainbow Rose Bouquets - Require 7 Days Advance Notice!
Want to make a statement at your recital? Want something fun and exciting? Try our Rainbow Rose Bouquets. Our rainbow rose bouquets use the same premium long stem roses as our standard bouquets, however, our farms custom dye each rose making them unique; sure to delight your students, parents and teachers. All of our bouquets come pre-arranged with roses, baby's breath, greenery and are individually wrapped. These bouquets are ready for immediate sales!!!! Suggested selling pice is $15.00.
Our bouquets are shipped direct from the farm, making them extremely fresh! They are cut, arranged and shipped the same day ensuring their quality and freshness. We are so sure you will love your flowers that we provide a 100% guarantee of quality. They may arrive in bud form and may need a few days to fully open up. We recommend that you have your rose bouquets delivered at least 1 - 2 days BEFORE your event or sale date to ensure they are fully open. Roses are a very hardy flower, but they will need to be properly hydrated once they arrive. It is perfectly normal for Roses to look thirsty or "tired" upon arrival. They will perk up once they receive a "fresh cut" to their stems and have time to drink up fresh water. All you need to do once they arrive is remove them from their boxes, cut about 1/2 - 1" off the bottom of their stems and place them in warm water. Store your roses in a cool room, out of direct sunlight, away from drafts and extreme temperatures, and let them open up naturally. For your Rose Bouquets to look their best, we highly recommend you follow our care instructions below.
Wholesale Rainbow Rose Bouquets Must Be Ordered At Least 7 Days Before Your Delivery Date!! As these are farm direct from South America, you must have someone there to sign for your package when it arrives!
Each Box includes:
- 3 Long Stem Rainbow Dyed Roses per Bouquet
- Baby's breath
- 1 Stem of Greenery
- Inserted in a Clear Sleeve
Rose Bouquet Cut Flower Care Instructions:
- As soon as you receive your flowers, open their box(es) and cut strapping to remove flowers.
- Stem Length approx 19 - 21 inches
- Remove any green foliage that will fall below the water line from the bottom of the bouquet stems (foliage that falls below the water level will form bacteria and reduce the life of your flowers). With roses, or any flower, we recommend you remove as much foliage as possible - foliage absorbs water too - less leaves means more water for the flowers themselves. Leave only the amount of foliage you wish to use.
- Roses may arrive in bud form. Once the roses are hydrated they will bloom to a much larger size. Note: If you wish to have your Roses open faster, place them in very warm (not hot) water and in a warm (not hot) room. If you wish to slow down the opening process, place them in a cooler room.
- Cut at least 1/2 - 1 inch off the bottom of the rose stem (preferably at an angle) and immediately place in prepared water.
- Place flowers in fresh, cool water out of direct sunlight, drafts and extreme heat or cold. Use of Floral food is recommended. Let Roses hydrate for at least 4 hours, 12 or more hours is highly recommended. Ensure roses have plenty of water (check regularly - flowers drink a lot upon arrival) and keep the water clean.
- If some of your roses are drooping, it is possible an air bubble has formed in the stem preventing it from hydrating. Re-cut the stem, and immediately place in water. Hydrate for at least 4 more hours.
- Do NOT overcrowd your roses in your container(s). Allow sufficient room for your roses to bloom while hydrating. If the roses are overcrowded while hydrating, it could effect their blooming process.
- Each Rose stem features 1 blooms per stem (2 - 4 inches, on average)
- Suggested Delivery Date is 1 -2 days before your event or sale date.