Standard Carnations for Valentine's Day - Require 7 Days Advance Notice
Need to raise money for a fundraiser? Try our wholesale standard carnations - perfect for an easy Valentine's Day Fundraiser. Available colors include: white,red,light pink, hot pink, burgundy, lavender, purple, bicolor red and white(peppermint), bicolor white and pink, and bicolor white and purple. Want multiple colors? Simply choose the assorted option and get a farm mix of Valentine's Day colored carnations. The carnations are approximately 17 - 21 inches long.
Our flowers are shipped direct from the farm, making them extremely fresh! They are cut and shipped the same day ensuring their quality and freshness. We are so sure you will love your flowers that we provide a 100% guarantee of quality. They will arrive in bud form and will need a few days to fully open up. We recommend that you have your carnations delivered at least 2 - 3 days BEFORE your event or sale date to ensure they are fully open. Carnations are a very hardy and long lived flower, but they will need to be hydrated once they arrive. It is perfectly normal for wholesale carnations to look thirsty or "tired" upon arrival. They will perk up once they receive a "fresh cut" to their stems and have time to drink up fresh water. All you need to do once they arrive is remove them from their boxes, cut about 1/2 -1" off the bottom of their stems and place them in water. Store your carnations in a cool room, out of direct sunlight and let them open up naturally. For your Standard Carnations to look their best, we highly recommend you follow our care instructions below.
Wholesale Carnations Require 7 Days Advance Notice!! The last day to place your order for a Valentine's Day delivery is Wednesday, February 5th, 2020.
Free Shipping is included in the price, with a 100% guarantee of quality. As these are farm direct from South America, you must have someone there to sign for your package when it arrives!
Standard Carnation Cut Flower Care Instructions:
- Open box and cut strapping to remove flowers.
- Short Carnations are shipped in grower's bunches, each bunch containing 25 stems of carnations.
- Stem Length approx 17 - 21 inches
- Remove any green foliage that will fall below the water line from the bottom of the stem (foliage that falls below the water level will form bacteria and reduce the life of your flowers).
- Cut 1/2 to 1 inch off the bottom of each carnation stem, preferably at an angle, and immediately place in prepared water.
- Place flowers in fresh, cool water out of direct sunlight, extreme temperatures and drafts. Use of Floral food is recommended. Let Carnations hydrate for at least 4 hours, 12 or more hours is recommended.
- Check water levels frequently. Fresh cut flowers consume a lot of water when hydrating. Keep water levels high and water fresh.
- You may receive carnations that are still in bud form. They will open naturally following this process over 2 - 3 days. If you need to open them sooner, place freshly cut carnation stems in very warm (not hot) water and in a warm (not hot) room while hydrating. You may need to refresh with warm water after 3-4 hours.
- If you need the carnations to open sooner, you may "force" the bloom by gently rolling the base of the carnation head between your thumb and forefinger. Gently roll carnation bloom back and forth, and lightly "fluff" open the petals until the carnation head opens. Immediately place in cool water.
- Each Standard Carnation stem features 1 bloom (2 inches in diameter, on average)
- Suggested Deliver Date 2- 3 Days Before Use