Mid Stem Pink Roses for Valentine's Day - Require 7 Days Advance Notice
Nothing says Happy Valentine's Day more than beautiful pink roses - thus, selling pink roses is a perfect Valentine's Day fundraiser. Our Wholesale Valentine's Roses allow you to get premium mid stem pink roses at a great price. In order to get this price, our farms will ship you the highest quality pink roses available at the time of order - we cannot guarantee which shade or variety of pink rose will be shipped. Pink Roses are available in a wide variety of shades or hues - the varieties available from our farms are shown on our website. Keep in mind, monitors vary and actual color may be somewhat different than a computer image. If you wish to purchase a specific variety, please contact us at (207)618-7618 and we will contact the farm to determine it's availability and pricing for direct ordering. Our mid stem roses are approximately 16 - 18 inches long.
Our roses are shipped directly from the farm, making them extremely fresh!! They are cut and shipped the same day ensuring their quality and freshness. We are so sure you will love your flowers that we provide you with a 100% guarantee of their quality. Our roses will arrive in wrapped bunches of 25 roses each. To ensure the roses arrive in good shape, the farm double stacks the roses in each wrapped bunch, so it may appear at first glance that you only have 12 in each bunch. Count the stems and you will see each bunch contains 25 premium roses.
Our roses may arrive in bud form and will need a day or two to open up. We recommend that you have your roses delivered 1 - 2 days BEFORE your event or sale date to ensure they are fully open. To protect the flowers, our Mid Stem Roses are shipped with their guard petals still attached. All roses have several outer petals that surround the rose blooms which may appear bruised, torn or discolored. THIS IS NORMAL. Simply remove these few outer petals once you have finished hydrating the roses. It is not uncommon for each rose bloom to have 5 - 10 guard petals. Roses are a very hardy flower, but they will need to be hydrated once they arrive. It is perfectly normal for Mid Stem Roses to look thirsty or "tired" upon arrival. They will perk up once they receive a "fresh cut" to their stems and have time to drink up fresh water. All you need to do is remove them from their boxes, keep the paper wrap on, remove the foliage below the paper and cut 1/4 - 1/2" off the bottom of their stems and place them in warm water. After an hour or so, carefully remove the paper wrapping and allow the roses to continue to open naturally. Store your roses in a cool room, out of direct sunlight. For your Mid Stem Roses to look their best, we highly recommend you follow our care instructions below.
Wholesale Roses Require 6 Days Advance Notice!! The last day to place your order for a Valentine's Day delivery is Wednesday, February 6, 2019. Free Shipping is included in the price - there is not extra charge for Valentine's Day deliveries. As these flowers are farm direct from South America, you must have someone there to sign for your package when it arrives!
Pink Mid Stem Roses Cut Flower Care Instructions:
- Open box and cut strapping to remove flowers.
- Mid Stem Roses will arrive with either plastic or cardboard packaging that hold the flower bunches together. LEAVE THIS ON FOR AT LEAST 2 - 4 HOURS WHILE INITIALLY HYDRATING YOUR FLOWERS. After 2 - 4 hours, you may carefully remove this packaging. Failure to keep the packaging on the roses while initially hydrating may result in the rose heads drooping.
- Make sure you remove the packaging after 4 hours. The flower heads will begin to swell and you don't want the packaging to bruise the buds at this point.
- Mid Stem Roses are shipped in grower's bunches, each bunch containing 25 stems per bunch.
- To protect roses during shipping, roses are double stacked (1 layer of roses is placed over a 2nd layer). When you receive your roses, you will only see 12 rose blooms - you will NOT be able to see the additional 13 roses which form the lower layer in the package. Turn the bundle over, and you will be able to count 25 stems. An image of how our roses are shipped is on our website.
- Stem Length approx 16 - 18 inches
- Remove any green foliage that will fall below the water line from the bottom of the stem (foliage that falls below the water level will form bacteria and reduce the life of your flowers). With roses, or any flower, we recommend you remove as much foliage as possible - foliage absorbs water too - less leaves means more water for the flowers themselves. Leave only the amount of foliage you wish to use.
- Roses will arrive in bud form. Once the roses are hydrated they will bloom to a much larger size. Note: If you wish to have your Roses open faster, place them in very warm (not too hot) water and in a warm (not hot) room. If you wish to slow down the opening process, place them in a cooler room.
- Cut at least 1/2 - 1 inch off the bottom of the rose stem and immediately place in water.
- Place flowers in fresh, cool water out of direct sunlight, drafts and extreme heat or cold. Use of Floral food is recommended. Let Roses hydrate for at least 4 hours before arranging, 12 or more hours is highly recommended. Ensure roses have plenty of water (check regularly - flowers drink a lot upon arrival) and keep the water clean.
- If some of your roses are drooping, it is possible an air bubble has formed in the stem preventing it from hydrating. Recut the stem, and immediately place in water. Hydrate for at least 4 more hours.
- Do NOT overcrowd your roses in your container. Allow sufficient room for your roses to bloom while hydrating. If the roses are overcrowded while hydrating, it could effect their bloom size.
- Each Rose stem features 1 blooms per stem (2 - 4 inches, on average)
- Vase NOT Included