6-Stem Non-Valentine's Day Colored Rose Bouquets - Require 7 Days Advance Notice
Nothing says "Happy Valentine's Day" better than roses. And with our low, wholesale pricing, we offer beautiful rose bouquets sure to impress. As a result, rose bouquets are our most popular Valentine's Day fundraising item!!! With roses being in such demand for Valentine's Day, selling rose bouquets is not just easy, it's very profitable for your organization. All of our bouquets come pre-arranged with roses, baby's breath, greenery and are individually wrapped. These bouquets are ready for immediate sales!!!!
Our 6 Stem Non-Valentine's Day Colored Rose bouquets are available in the following colors: Yellow, Peach, Orange, Salmon, Green, Bicolor Yellow & Orange, and Bicolor Yellow & Red Since these flowers are not typically considered Valentine's Day colors, we can offer them at extra savings, meaning more profit for your organization!! Want bouquets in multiple colors? Simply choose the assorted option and get a farm mix of Non-Valentine's Day Colored Rose Bouquets. (Note: each individual bouquet will contain the same color roses, but there will be a variety of bouquet colors in each box.) We sell our 6 Stem Non-Valentine's Day Colored Rose Bouquets in 2 sizes: Small boxes containing 16 bouquets, or our Large Boxes containing 32, 6-stem rose bouquets.
Our bouquets are shipped direct from the farm, making them extremely fresh! They are cut, arranged and shipped the same day ensuring their quality and freshness. We are so sure you will love your flowers that we provide a 100% guarantee of quality. They will arrive in bud form and will need a few days to fully open up. We recommend that you have your rose bouquets delivered at least 1 - 2 days BEFORE your event or sale date to ensure they are fully open. Roses are a very hardy flower, but they will need to be hydrated once they arrive. It is perfectly normal for your Rose Bouquets to look thirsty or "tired" upon arrival. They will perk up once they receive a "fresh cut" to their stems and have time to drink up fresh water. All you need to do once they arrive is remove them from their boxes, cut about 1/2 - 1" off the bottom of their stems and place them in warm water. Store your roses in a cool room, out of direct sunlight and let them open up naturally. For your Rose Bouquets to look their best, we highly recommend you follow our care instructions below.
Wholesale Rose Bouquets Require 7 Days Advance Notice!! The last day to order for Valentine's Day Delivery is Wednesday, February 5th, 2020.
Free Shipping is included in the price. As these are farm direct from South America, you must have someone there to sign for your package when it arrives!
Each Box includes:
- 6 Long Stem Roses per Bouquet
- Baby's breath
- Greenery (either Leather Leaf, Ti Leaf or Ruscus Leaf - the farm will select the best variety available at time of order.)
- Inserted in a Clear Sleeve
Rose Bouquet Care Instructions:
- Open box and cut strapping to remove flowers.
- Stem Length approx 19 - 20 inches
- Remove any green foliage that will fall below the water line from the bottom of the stem (foliage that falls below the water level will form bacteria and reduce the life of your flowers). With roses, or any flower, we recommend you remove as much foliage as possible - foliage absorbs water too - less leaves means more water for the flowers themselves. Leave only the amount of foliage you wish to use.
- Roses will arrive in bud form. Once the roses are hydrated they will bloom to a much larger size. Note: If you wish to have your Roses open faster, place them in very warm (not too hot) water and in a warm (not hot) room. If you wish to slow down the opening process, place them in a cooler room.
- Cut at least 1/2 - 1 inch off the bottom of the rose stem and immediately place in water.
- Place flowers in fresh, cool water out of direct sunlight, drafts and extreme heat or cold. Use of Floral food is recommended. Let Roses hydrate for at least 4 hours, 12 or more hours is highly recommended. Ensure roses have plenty of water (check regularly - flowers drink a lot upon arrival) and keep the water clean.
- If some of your roses are drooping, it is possible an air bubble has formed in the stem preventing it from hydrating. Re-cut the stem, and immediately place in water. Hydrate for at least 4 more hours.
- Do NOT overcrowd your roses in your container. Allow sufficient room for your roses to bloom while hydrating. If the roses are overcrowded while hydrating, it could effect their bloom size.
- Each Rose stem features 1 blooms per stem (2 - 4 inches, on average)
- Vase NOT Included