Autumn Colors Fall Farm Fundraising Bouquets - Requires 7 Days Advance Notice!
Our Autumn Colors Fall Fundraising Bouquet brings the colors of Fall onto your Thanskgiving Table! Our Autumn Colors Fall Farm bouquets highlight the highest quality seasonal flowers available at an incredible price! As a true "farm bouquet", the actual flower colors and varieties (or recipe) in these bouquets can change based upon availability - we cannot guarantee the exact mix of flowers in each bouquet. However, we do guarantee that our Autumn Colors Fall Farm Bouquet will contain 30 stems of the absolute BEST "Growers Choice" premium, farm fresh flowers and greens, arranged by hand by flower professionals, ensuring they will look great right out of the box! These bouquets are simply stunning - you absolutely will not be disappointed with this choice! We guarantee it! Whether it's to congratulate an athlete or student on Senior Days, for Fall or Thanksgiving Fundraising options, or simply to give away to those special teachers and coaches during Staff Appreciation Days - these Fall Farm Bouquets bouquets are an excellent choice.
Our Autumn Colors Fall Farm Bouquets are sold in boxes containing 8 bouquets. Your cost is $26.25 per bouquet - including shipping! We have a suggested selling price of $45.00 per bouquet - netting you a profit of $18.75 (42%) on each bouquet sold! However, you may choose whatever price you wish to re-sell these bouquets to meet your own fundraising needs - you can determine your own profit margin!
In addition, our Flowers for Fundraising professionals are always available to assist you in designing a personalized marketing plan to help you meet your fundraising goals. We offer all of our clients the option of a FREE custom designed website for online orders, as well as promotional sales and order sheets for in-person or door-to-door sales. We are always available to support our clients unique marketing needs. Give us a call at (207)618-7618 and we'd be happy to design a program just for you!
The flowers for our Autumn Colors Fall Farm Bouquets are chosen, cut and arranged by flower professionals at the farm - assuring only the freshest, highest quality flowers are selected. We suggest that you have them arrive 1 - 2 days before your event. It is perfectly normal for your bouquets to look thirsty or "tired" upon arrival. They will perk up once they receive a "fresh cut" to their stems and have time to drink up fresh water. These bouquets are made up of hardy, long lived flowers - so our Fall Farm bouquets are sure to last for quite awhile. We are so sure you will be pleased with our bouquets, we offer a 100% guarantee on quality and freshness. For best results, we recommend you follow our Bouquet Care Instructions below.
Autumn Colors Fall Farm Fundraising Bouquets Must Be Ordered At Least 7 Days Before You Wish Them To Be Delivered! Last day to order Autumn Colors Fall Farm Bouquets for Fall/Thanksgiving fundraisers is Wednesday, November 14, 2018. Free Shipping is included in the price, with a 100% guarantee of quality. As these are sent priority overnight, you must have someone there to sign for your package when it arrives!
Autumn Colors Fall Farm Bouquet Care Instructions:
- As soon as you receive your bouquets, open their box(es) and cut strapping to remove flowers.
- Each box will contain 8, individually wrapped mixed flower bouquets.
- Each Autumn Colors Fall Farm Bouquet will contain 30 stems of premium fall flowers and greens. Flowers selected are based on availability and may differ from the picture shown. All flowers selected will be of the same or greater quality and value as those shown in image.
- Each Autumn Colors Fall Farm Bouquet is approximately 45 cm (17 - 18 ) inches in diameter.
- Remove any green foliage that will fall below the water line from the bottom of the stems. Any foliage that falls below the waterline will form bacteria and effect the life of your flowers and the blooming process. This can especially effect gerbera daisies. Ensure water is fresh and clear at all times.
- Cut 1/2 to 1 inch off the bottom of each stem, preferably at an angle, and immediately place in prepared water.
- Place flowers in fresh, cool water out of direct sunlight, extreme temperatures and drafts. Use of Floral food is recommended. Let Bouquets hydrate for at least 4 hours, 12 or more hours is recommended
- Check water levels frequently. Fresh cut flowers consurme a lot of water when hydrating. Keep water levels high and water clean and fresh.
- Suggested Deliver Date 1- 2 Days Before Use Date