12 Stem Rose Bouquets - Require 7 Days Advance Notice!
Parents will always be their child’s biggest support system. Not only are they going to tell them what a job well done they did, but they like to “show” their admiration. Allow them to do that, and earn money for your school at the same time! Our 12-Stem Rose Bouquets are great to use as a fundraiser for your next recital, drama production, graduation, and/or senior day! They are also great options for teacher/staff/coach appreciation days or for sorority events. Their low cost and convenience makes it an easy sell. All of our bouquets come pre-arranged with roses, baby's breath, leather leaf and are individually wrapped. These bouquets are ready for immediate sales!!!! Suggested selling price $30.00 each.
You may choose the color of your bouquets. Each individual bouquet will contain only 1 color rose, but you may choose the color selection for your bouquets to be "Red", 50/50, or "Assorted" Choosing "Red" means that all the bouquets in your order will use red roses. Choosing "50/50" means that half the bouquets will be red and half the bouquets will be colors other than red. "Assorted" means that HALF of your bouquets will be made up of red roses and our farm will choose the color roses for the other half of your bouquets. Each bouquet will still be one color, but you will have different color bouquets in your assorted mix.
Our bouquets are shipped direct from the farm, making them extremely fresh! They are cut, arranged and shipped the same day ensuring their quality and freshness. We are so sure you will love your flowers that we provide a 100% guarantee of quality. They may arrive in bud form and will need a few days to fully open up. We recommend that you have your rose bouquets delivered at least 1 - 2 days BEFORE your event or sale date to ensure they are fully open. Roses are a very hardy flower, but they will need to be properly hydrated once they arrive. It is perfectly normal for Roses to look thirsty or "tired" upon arrival. They will perk up once they receive a "fresh cut" to their stems and have time to drink up fresh water. All you need to do once they arrive is remove them from their boxes, cut about 1/2 - 1" off the bottom of their stems and place them in warm water. Store your roses in a cool room, out of direct sunlight, away from drafts and extreme temperatures, and let them open up naturally. For your Rose Bouquets to look their best, we highly recommend you follow our care instructions below.
Free Shipping is included in the price. As these are farm direct from South America, you must have someone there to sign for your package when it arrives!
Each Bouquet Includes:
- 12 Long Stem Roses per Bouquet
- Baby's breath
- Inserted in a Clear Sleeve
Rose Bouquet Cut Flower Care Instructions:
- As soon as you receive your flowers, open their box(es) and cut strapping to remove flowers.
- Stem Length approx 18 - 22 inches
- Remove any green foliage that will fall below the water line from the bottom of the bouquet stems (foliage that falls below the water level will form bacteria and reduce the life of your flowers). With roses, or any flower, we recommend you remove as much foliage as possible - foliage absorbs water too - less leaves means more water for the flowers themselves. Leave only the amount of foliage you wish to use.
- Roses will arrive in bud form. Once the roses are hydrated they will bloom to a much larger size. Note: If you wish to have your Roses open faster, place them in very warm (not hot) water and in a warm (not hot) room. If you wish to slow down the opening process, place them in a cooler room.
- Cut at least 1/2 - 1 inch off the bottom of the rose stem (preferably at an angle) and immediately place in prepared water.
- Place flowers in fresh, cool water out of direct sunlight, drafts and extreme heat or cold. Use of Floral food is recommended. Let Roses hydrate for at least 4 hours, 12 or more hours is highly recommended. Ensure roses have plenty of water (check regularly - flowers drink a lot upon arrival) and keep the water clean.
- If some of your roses are drooping, it is possible an air bubble has formed in the stem preventing it from hydrating. Recut the stem, and immediately place in water. Hydrate for at least 4 more hours.
- Do NOT overcrowd your roses in your container(s). Allow sufficient room for your roses to bloom while hydrating. If the roses are overcrowded while hydrating, it could effect their blooming process.
- Each Rose stem features 1 blooms per stem (2 - 4 inches, on average)
- Suggested Delivery Date is 1 -2 days before your event or sale date.