White Rose Bouquet with Dark Blue Glitter
This item is available in 1-Stem, 3-Stem, and 6-Stem rose bouquets. Choose the size of the bouquets and the number of bouquets that best work for you.
All of our bouquets come pre-arranged with roses, baby's breath, greenery, and are individually wrapped. You do NOT need to assemble any bouquets - these are ready to go, out of the box (although we definitely recommend hydrating them first - see directions below).
Our Suggested Selling Price
- 1-Stem Bouquet - $7.00 each
- 3-Stem Bouquet - $15.00 each
- 6-Stem Bouquet - $25.00 each
- 12-Stem Bouquet - $40.00 each
Our roses may arrive in bud form and will need a day or two to open up. We recommend that you have your roses delivered 2 days BEFORE your event or sale date to ensure they are fully open. To protect the flowers, our Long Stem Roses are shipped with their guard petals still attached. All roses have several outer petals that surround the rose blooms which may appear bruised, torn or discolored. THIS IS NORMAL. Simply remove these few outer petals once you have finished hydrating the roses. It is not uncommon for each rose bloom to have 5 - 10 guard petals. Roses are a very hardy flower, but they will need to be hydrated once they arrive. It is perfectly normal for Long Stem Roses to look thirsty or "tired" upon arrival. They will perk up once they receive a "fresh cut" to their stems and have time to drink up freshwater. All you need to do is remove them from their boxes, keep the paper wrap on, remove the foliage below the paper and cut 1/4 - 1/2" off the bottom of their stems and place them in warm water. After an hour or so, carefully remove the paper wrapping and allow the roses to continue to open naturally. Store your roses in a cool room, out of direct sunlight. For your Long Stem Roses to look their best, we highly recommend you follow our care instructions below.
Wholesale Roses Require 7 Days Advance Notice!!
Free Shipping is included in the price. As these flowers are farm direct from South America, you must have someone there to sign for your package when it arrives!
Rose Bouquet Care Instructions:
- Open box and cut strapping to remove flowers.
- Stem Length approx 19 - 20 inches
- Remove any green foliage that will fall below the water line from the bottom of the stem (foliage that falls below the water level will form bacteria and reduce the life of your flowers). With roses, or any flower, we recommend you remove as much foliage as possible - foliage absorbs water too - fewer leaves means more water for the flowers themselves. Leave only the amount of foliage you wish to use.
- Roses will arrive in bud form. Once the roses are hydrated they will bloom to a much larger size. Note: If you wish to have your Roses open faster, place them in very warm (not too hot) water and in a warm (not hot) room. If you wish to slow down the opening process, place them in a cooler room.
- Cut at least 1/2 - 1 inch off the bottom of the rose stem and immediately place in water.
- Place flowers in fresh, cool water out of direct sunlight, drafts, and extreme heat or cold. Use of Floral food is recommended. Let Roses hydrate for at least 4 hours, 12 or more hours is highly recommended. Ensure roses have plenty of water (check regularly - flowers drink a lot upon arrival) and keep the water clean.
- If some of your roses are drooping, it is possible an air bubble has formed in the stem preventing it from hydrating. Re-cut the stem, and immediately place in water. Hydrate for at least 4 more hours.
- Do NOT overcrowd your roses in your container. Allow sufficient room for your roses to bloom while hydrating. If the roses are overcrowded while hydrating, it could affect their bloom size.
- Each Rose stem features 1 bloom per stem (2 - 4 inches, on average)