Valentine's Day Bulk Carnations- Require 7 Days Advance Notice
Please note that due to strong demand for the 2023 Valentine's Day season, we now only have a very limited amount of pink carnations.
Valentine's Day and flowers just go together. Soooo, doing a Flower Fundraiser for Valentine's Day is a perfect way to raise money this time of year. And selling carnation stems is one of the easiest, and definitely most popular, Valentine's Day fundraisers we have.
Flowergrams are fun, affordable, and a great way to include everyone in the joy of this holiday. Have parents write a quick note that can be attached to carnations and delivered to their child(ren) in class. Give students the opportunity to purchase ones to give to their friends, teachers, and coaches. Everyone, young and old, remembers the excitement of exchanging (and receiving) a sweet note on Valentine's day. Skip the candy and exchange carnations!
And we make it easy. We offer carnations in every available color, including white, red, light pink, hot pink, burgundy, lavender, bicolor red and white(peppermint), bicolor white and pink, and bicolor white and purple, yellow, orange, and peach. Want multiple colors? You customize your order and choose up to 3 colors in your mix. If not sure, select our most popular option - the assorted white, pink, and red mix. Or keep it simple and order just one color - the choice is up to you!
Our flowers are shipped direct from the farm, making them extremely fresh! They are cut and shipped on the same day ensuring their quality and freshness. We are so sure you will love your flowers that we provide a 100% guarantee of quality.
They will arrive in bud form and will need a few days to fully open up. We recommend that you have your carnations delivered at least 3-4 days BEFORE your event or sale date to ensure they are fully open. Carnations are very hardy and long-lived flowers, but they will need to be hydrated once they arrive. It is perfectly normal for wholesale carnations to look thirsty or "tired" upon arrival. They will perk up once they receive a "fresh cut" to their stems and have time to drink up fresh water. All you need to do once they arrive is remove them from their boxes, cut about 1/2 -1" off the bottom of their stems, and place them in water. Store your carnations in a cool room, out of direct sunlight, and let them open up naturally. For your Standard Carnations to look their best, we highly recommend you follow our care instructions below.
Wholesale Carnations Require 7 Days Advance Notice!!
Free Shipping is included in the price, with a 100% guarantee of quality.
Standard Carnation Care Instructions:
- Open box and cut strapping to remove flowers.
- Stem Length approx 17 - 21 inches
- Remove any green foliage that will fall below the water line from the bottom of the stem (foliage that falls below the water level will form bacteria and reduce the life of your flowers).
- Cut 1/2 to 1 inch off the bottom of each carnation stem, preferably at an angle, and immediately place in prepared water.
- Place flowers in fresh, cool water out of direct sunlight, extreme temperatures, and drafts. The use of Floral food is recommended. Let Carnations hydrate for at least 4 hours, 12 or more hours is recommended.
- Check water levels frequently. Fresh-cut flowers consume a lot of water when hydrating. Keep water levels high and water fresh.
- You may receive carnations that are still in bud form. They will open naturally following this process over 2 - 3 days. If you need to open them sooner, place freshly cut carnation stems in very warm (not hot) water and in a warm (not hot) room while hydrating. You may need to refresh with warm water after 3-4 hours.
- If you need the carnations to open sooner, you may "force" the bloom by gently rolling the base of the carnation head between your thumb and forefinger. Gently roll the carnation bloom back and forth, and lightly "fluff" open the petals until the carnation head opens. Immediately place in cool water.
- Each Standard Carnation stem features 1 bloom (2 inches in diameter, on average)
- Suggested Delivery Date 3-4 Days Before Use