Alpha Sigma Tau - Yellow Rose
The yellow rose is the official flower of the Alpha Sigma Tau sorority. Make your next event, social, reunion or fundraiser special by including your white rose into your décor.
Our roses are shipped directly from our eco-friendly and socially responsible farms, ensuring you receive only the freshest, highest quality roses available. We are so sure you will love them, we offer a 100% guarantee of satisfaction. And at our direct from the farm, wholesale pricing, they an affordable way of reinforcing your fraternity's unique brand.
Our yellow roses are farmed in Ecuador, a region known to produce the hardiest, highest quality, roses in the world. They are cut and shipped within 24 hours and prepared at the farm to arrive at your destination in great shape. That said, it is perfectly normal for wholesale roses to look thirsty or "tired" upon arrival. They will perk up once they receive a "fresh cut" to their stems and have time to rehydrate. Once they arrive, remove them from their boxes, cut about 1/2 - 1" off the bottom of their stems, and place them in fresh, clean water. Store your roses in a cool location, out of direct sunlight, and away from drafts or heat sources. Let them hydrate for 24 for hours before working with them. It may take 24 - 48 hours for your roses to fully open up. Therefore, we recommend that you have roses delivered 2 - 3 days prior to your event. We also strongly suggest that you DO NOT schedule a Friday delivery. Due to COVID, shipping issues are more common, especially for holiday deliveries. If UPS or FedEx experience any delays with a Friday delivery, we will not be able to have your roses delivered until the following Monday. Your flowers will last if you receive them on a Wednesday or Thursday, assuming you follow the rose care instructions below once you receive them.
Red roses are a hardy and long lived variety of rose. If cared for properly, our red roses should last 7-10 days. For best results, we recommend following our care instructions below.
Wholesale Roses Must Be Ordered At Least 7 Days in Advance! Free Shipping in the US is included in the price.
Rose Care Instructions:
- As soon as you receive your flowers, open their box(es) and cut strapping to remove flowers.
- Roses will arrive with cardboard packaging that actually holds the flower bunches together. LEAVE THIS ON FOR AT LEAST 1 - 2 HOURS WHILE INITIALLY HYDRATING YOUR FLOWERS. After 1 - 2 hours, carefully remove this packaging. Failure to keep the packaging on the roses while initially hydrating may result in the rose heads drooping.
- Make sure you remove the packaging after 4 hours. The flower heads will begin to swell and you don't want the packaging to bruise the buds at this point.
- Roses are shipped in grower's bunches, each bunch containing 25 stems per bunch.
- To protect roses during shipping, roses are double stacked (1 layer of roses is placed over a 2nd layer). When you receive your roses, you will only see 12 rose blooms - you will NOT be able to see the additional 13 roses which form the lower layer in the package. Turn the bundle over, and you will be able to count 25 stems.
- Stem Length approx 16 - 18 inches
- Remove any green foliage that will fall below the water line from the bottom of the stem (foliage that falls below the water level will form bacteria and reduce the life of your flowers). With roses, or any flower, we recommend you remove as much foliage as possible - foliage absorbs water too - fewer leaves means more water for the flowers themselves. Leave only the amount of foliage you wish to use.
- Cut at least 1/2 - 1 inch off the bottom of the rose stem (preferably at an angle) and immediately place in the fresh, clean, room temperature water.
- We recommend storing your roses out of direct sunlight, and away from direct drafts, and extreme heat or cold. Use of Floral food is recommended. Let Roses hydrate for at least 4 hours before arranging, 12 or more hours is highly recommended. Ensure roses have plenty of water (check regularly - flowers drink a lot upon arrival) and keep the water clean.
- Roses will arrive in bud form. Once the roses are hydrated they will bloom to a much larger size. Note: If you wish to have your Roses open faster, place them in very warm (not hot) water and in a warm (not hot) room. If you wish to slow down the opening process, place them in a cooler room.
- If some of your roses are drooping, it is possible an air bubble has formed in the stem preventing it from hydrating. Recut the stem, and immediately place in water. Hydrate for at least 4 more hours.
- Do NOT overcrowd your roses in your container(s). Allow sufficient room for your roses to bloom while hydrating. If the roses are overcrowded while hydrating, it could affect their blooming process.
- Each Rose stem features 1 bloom per stem (2 - 4 inches, on average)