Green & White Energy Rose - Require 7 Day Advance Notice
Want to stand out from the crowd? Tired of the same old, same old? Express your colors in a new and different way with our custom Energy Roses. These unique roses are created by custom painting only the outer petals of our premium long stem roses. This technique produces a distinctive, one of a kind flower - sure to catch the eye of your parents, students and teachers. Be bold, be unique, be you!
All of our roses are grown in the high altitudes of South America using the latest in agriculture advances. This produces much larger rose heads with more petals and also thicker, more durable stems. Roses with more petals open up slower, creating a longer lasting flower. We also only work with farms that adhere to strict environmental standards and are socially responsible. At Flowers for Fundraising, we care about the quality of the flowers we sell, as well as the environment that produces them, and the employees that grow them. When you purchase your flowers from Flowers for Fundraising, you help not only your organization raise money, but also improve the lives, communities and environment which produces them. These are truly FLOWERS THAT GIVE BACK.
Our roses are shipped direct from the farm, making them extremely fresh! They are cut, arranged and shipped the same day ensuring their quality and freshness. We are so sure you will love your flowers that we provide a 100% guarantee of quality. They may arrive in bud form and may need a few days to fully open up. We recommend that you have your rose bouquets delivered at least 1 - 2 days BEFORE your event or sale date to ensure they are fully open. Roses are a very hardy flower, but they will need to be properly hydrated once they arrive. It is perfectly normal for Roses to look thirsty or "tired" upon arrival. They will perk up once they receive a "fresh cut" to their stems and have time to drink up fresh water. All you need to do once they arrive is remove them from their boxes, cut about 1/2 - 1" off the bottom of their stems and place them in warm water. Store your roses in a cool room, out of direct sunlight, away from drafts and extreme temperatures, and let them open up naturally. For your Roses to look their best, we highly recommend you follow our care instructions below.
Our Energy Roses are Painted, not Tinted. This means the petals are sprayed with the custom, fresh flower friendly paint - they do not absorb dye through their stem. As a result, the resulting color does not rub off on clothing or hands, and the dye does not tint the flowers leaves or stem.
Wholesale Energyr Roses Must Be Ordered At Least 7 Days Before Your Delivery Date!! Free Shipping is included.
Rose Care Instructions:
- As soon as you receive your flowers, open their box(es) and cut strapping to remove flowers.
- Stem Length approx 19 - 21 inches
- Remove any green foliage that will fall below the water line from the bottom of the bouquet stems (foliage that falls below the water level will form bacteria and reduce the life of your flowers). With roses, or any flower, we recommend you remove as much foliage as possible - foliage absorbs water too - less leaves means more water for the flowers themselves. Leave only the amount of foliage you wish to use.
- Roses may arrive in bud form. Once the roses are hydrated they will bloom to a much larger size. Note: If you wish to have your Roses open faster, place them in very warm (not hot) water and in a warm (not hot) room. If you wish to slow down the opening process, place them in a cooler room.
- Cut at least 1/2 - 1 inch off the bottom of the rose stem (preferably at an angle) and immediately place in prepared water.
- Place flowers in fresh, cool water out of direct sunlight, drafts and extreme heat or cold. Use of Floral food is recommended. Let Roses hydrate for at least 4 hours, 12 or more hours is highly recommended. Ensure roses have plenty of water (check regularly - flowers drink a lot upon arrival) and keep the water clean.
- If some of your roses are drooping, it is possible an air bubble has formed in the stem preventing it from hydrating. Re-cut the stem, and immediately place in water. Hydrate for at least 4 more hours.
- Do NOT overcrowd your roses in your container(s). Allow sufficient room for your roses to bloom while hydrating. If the roses are overcrowded while hydrating, it could effect their blooming process.
- Each Rose stem features 1 blooms per stem (2 - 4 inches, on average)
- Suggested Delivery Date is 1 -2 days before your event or sale date.