Valentine's Day Petite Centerpieces - Requires 7 Days Advance Notice!
Our Petite Centerpiece is a professionally designed, beautiful centerpiece that is perfect for Valentine's Day gift-giving. Everyone loves to receive flowers this time of year and our Petite Centerpiece is a great bouquet of mixed flowers that looks wonderful and lasts a very long time. These small bouquets come with plastic cups - making them a perfect small centerpiece - and they have quickly become our most popular fundraising bouquet. Each bouquet is simply stunning on its own. Make shopping easy AND make money for your organization by selling these unique and much-appreciated Valentine's Day flowers.
Our Petite Centerpieces highlight the highest quality seasonal flowers available at an incredible price! As a true "farm bouquet", the actual flower colors and varieties (or recipe) in these centerpieces can change based upon availability - we cannot guarantee the exact mix of flowers in each bouquet.. We can guarantee that at least 30% of the bouquets will be in traditional Valentine's colors - the remainder will be made up of an assortment of colors. These are so beautiful, people will easily buy more than one for the many types of "Valentines" in their lives - making them a great fundraising item!
Our Valentine's Day Petite Centerpieces are sold in boxes containing 18 centerpieces.
In addition, our Flowers for Fundraising professionals are always available to assist you in designing a personalized marketing plan to help you meet your fundraising goals. We offer all of our clients the option of a FREE custom-designed website for online orders, as well as promotional sales and order sheets for in-person or door-to-door sales. We are always available to support our client's unique marketing needs. Give us a call at (207)618-7618 and we'd be happy to design a program just for you!
The flowers for our Petite Centerpieces are chosen, cut, and arranged by flower professionals at the farm - assuring only the freshest, highest quality, Eco-Friendly flowers are selected. We suggest that you have them arrive 2 days before your event. It is perfectly normal for your bouquets to look thirsty or "tired" upon arrival. They will perk up once they receive a "fresh cut" to their stems and have time to drink up freshwater. These bouquets are made up of hardy, long-lived flowers - so our Spring Petite Centerpieces are sure to last for quite a while. We are so sure you will be pleased with our Centerpieces, we offer a 100% guarantee on quality and freshness. For best results, we recommend you follow our Centerpiece Care Instructions below.
Petite Fundraising Centerpieces Must Be Ordered At Least 7 Days Before You Wish Them To Be Delivered!
Free Shipping is included in the price, with a 100% guarantee of quality.
Petite Centerpiece Care Instructions:
- As soon as you receive your bouquets, open their box(es) and cut strapping to remove flowers.
- Each box will contain 18, individually wrapped mixed flower bouquets and 18 individual plastic cups in seasonal colors.
- Each Petite Seasonal Centerpiece will contain 18 stems of premium seasonal flowers and greens. Flowers selected are based on availability and may differ from the picture shown. At least 30% of bouquets will be made up in traditional Spring colors - the remainder will be an assortment of other colors. All flowers will be of the same or greater quality and value as those shown in the image.
- Each Petite Seasonal Centerpiece is approximately 22 cm (8 - 9 inches) in length.
- Fill Plastic cups with fresh, clean room temperature water.
- Remove any green foliage that will fall below the water line from the bottom of the stems. Any foliage that falls below the waterline will form bacteria and affect the life of your flowers and the blooming process. This can especially affect gerbera daisies. Ensure water is fresh and clear at all times.
- Cut 1/2 to 1 inch off the bottom of each stem, and immediately place in prepared cups.
- Keep flowers out of direct sunlight, extreme temperatures, and drafts. Use of Floral food is recommended. Let Centerpieces hydrate for at least 4 hours, 12 or more hours is recommended.
- Check water levels frequently. Fresh-cut flowers consume a lot of water when hydrating. Keep water levels high and water fresh.
- Suggested Delivery Date 1- 2 Days Before Use Date