Fall Petite Seasonal Fundraising Centerpieces - Requires 7 Days Advance Notice!
Our Fall Petite Seasonal Fundraising Centerpiece is the quintessential Fall bouquet. Our Fall Seasonal Petite Centerpieces highlight the highest quality seasonal flowers available at an incredible price! As a true "farm bouquet", the actual flower colors and varieties (or recipe) in these centerpieces can change based on availability - we cannot guarantee the exact mix of flowers in each bouquet. However, we do guarantee that our Fall Seasonal Petite Centerpieces will contain a mix of the absolute BEST "Growers Choice" premium, farm-fresh flowers and greens, arranged by hand by flower professionals, ensuring they will look great right out of the box! These centerpieces are simply stunning - you absolutely will not be disappointed with this choice! We guarantee it! Whether it's to congratulate an athlete or student on Senior Days, for Fall or Thanksgiving Fundraising options, or simply to give away to those special teachers and coaches during Staff Appreciation Days - these Fall Seasonal Petite centerpieces are an excellent choice.
Our Fall Seasonal Petite Centerpieces are sold in boxes containing 18 centerpieces. We have a suggested selling price of $25.00 per centerpiece.
In addition, our Flowers for Fundraising professionals are always available to assist you in designing a personalized marketing plan to help you meet your fundraising goals. We offer all of our clients the option of a FREE custom-designed website for online orders, as well as promotional sales and order sheets for in-person or door-to-door sales. We are always available to support our client's unique marketing needs. Give us a call at (207)618-7618 and we'd be happy to design a program just for you!
The flowers for our Fall Seasonal Petite Centerpieces are chosen, cut and arranged by flower professionals at the farm - assuring only the freshest, highest quality flowers are selected. We suggest that you have them arrive 1 - 2 days before your event. It is perfectly normal for your bouquets to look thirsty or "tired" upon arrival. They will perk up once they receive a "fresh cut" to their stems and have time to drink up fresh water. These bouquets are made up of hardy, long-lived flowers - so our Fall Seasonal Petite Centerpieces are sure to last for quite a while. We are so sure you will be pleased with our Centerpieces, we offer a 100% guarantee of quality and freshness. For best results, we recommend you follow our Centerpiece Care Instructions below.
Fall Seasonal Petite Fundraising Centerpieces Must Be Ordered At Least 7 Days Before You Wish Them To Be Delivered! Free Shipping is included in the price, with a 100% guarantee of quality. As these are sent priority overnight, you must have someone there to sign for your package when it arrives.
Fall Seasonal Petite Centerpiece Care Instructions:
- As soon as you receive your bouquets, open their box(es) and cut strapping to remove flowers.
- Each box will contain 18, individually wrapped mixed flower bouquets and 18 individual plastic cups.
- Each Fall Seasonal Petite Centerpiece will contain 15 stems of premium fall flowers and greens. Flowers selected are based on availability and may differ from the picture shown. All flowers will be of the same or greater quality and value as those shown in the image.
- Each Fall Seasonal Petite Centerpiece is approximately 22 cm (8 - 9 inches) in length.
- Fill Plastic cups with fresh, clean room temperature water.
- Remove any green foliage that will fall below the water line from the bottom of the stems. Any foliage that falls below the waterline will form bacteria and affect the life of your flowers and the blooming process. This can especially affect gerbera daisies. Ensure water is fresh and clear at all times.
- Cut 1/2 to 1 inch off the bottom of each stem, preferably at an angle, and immediately place in prepared cups.
- Keep flowers out of direct sunlight, extreme temperatures, and drafts. The use of Floral food is recommended. Let Centerpieces hydrate for at least 4 hours, 12 or more hours is recommended.
- Check water levels frequently. Fresh-cut flowers consume a lot of water when hydrating. Keep water levels high and water fresh.
- Suggested Delivery Date 2 Days Before Use Date