1-Stem Rose Bouquets - Require 7 Days Advance Notice!
Parents will always be their child’s biggest support system. Not only are they going to tell them what a job well done they did, but they like to “show” their admiration. Allow them to do that, and earn money for your school at the same time! Our 1-Stem Rose Bouquets are great to use as a fundraiser for your next recital, drama production, graduation, and/or senior day! They are also great options for teacher/staff/coach appreciation days or for sorority events. Their low cost and convenience make it an easy sell. All of our bouquets come pre-arranged with roses, baby's breath, leather leaf and are individually wrapped. These bouquets are ready for immediate sales!!!! Suggested selling price $6.00
You have a choice of choosing the color of the bouquets. You can choose, "Red", "Assorted - No Red Rose Bouquets" which will have no red bouquets, "Assorted - Half Red Bouquets, Half Other Colors" which half of the bouquets will be red, and the other half colors other than red, or one of the many other colors that we have available. Please note that if you choose an assorted mix each bouquet will still be one color.
Our bouquets are shipped directly from the farm, making them extremely fresh! They are cut, arranged, and shipped the same day ensuring their quality and freshness. We are so sure you will love your flowers that we provide a 100% guarantee of quality. They may arrive in bud form and will need a few days to fully open up. We recommend that you have your rose bouquets delivered at least 1 - 2 days BEFORE your event or sale date to ensure they are fully open. Roses are a very hardy flower, but they will need to be properly hydrated once they arrive. It is perfectly normal for Roses to look thirsty or "tired" upon arrival. They will perk up once they receive a "fresh cut" to their stems and have time to drink up fresh water. All you need to do once they arrive is remove them from their boxes, cut about 1/2 - 1" off the bottom of their stems and place them in warm water. Store your roses in a cool room, out of direct sunlight, away from drafts and extreme temperatures, and let them open up naturally. For your Rose Bouquets to look their best, we highly recommend you follow our care instructions below.
Wholesale Rose Bouquets Must Be Ordered At Least 7 Days Before Your Delivery Date!! Free Shipping is included in the price. As these are farm direct from South America, you must have someone there to sign for your package when it arrives!
Each Bouquet Includes:
- 1 Long Stem Rose per Bouquet
- Baby's breath - substitutions may take place
- Inserted in a Clear Sleeve
Rose Bouquet Cut Flower Care Instructions:
- As soon as you receive your flowers, open their box(es) and cut strapping to remove flowers.
- Stem Length approx 18 - 22 inches
- Remove any green foliage that will fall below the water line from the bottom of the bouquet stems (foliage that falls below the water level will form bacteria and reduce the life of your flowers). With roses, or any flower, we recommend you remove as much foliage as possible - foliage absorbs water too - fewer leaves means more water for the flowers themselves. Leave only the amount of foliage you wish to use.
- Roses will arrive in bud form. Once the roses are hydrated they will bloom to a much larger size. Note: If you wish to have your Roses open faster, place them in very warm (not hot) water and in a warm (not hot) room. If you wish to slow down the opening process, place them in a cooler room.
- Cut at least 1/2 - 1 inch off the bottom of the rose stem (preferably at an angle) and immediately place in prepared water.
- Place flowers in fresh, cool water out of direct sunlight, drafts, and extreme heat or cold. Use of Floral food is recommended. Let Roses hydrate for at least 4 hours, 12 or more hours is highly recommended. Ensure roses have plenty of water (check regularly - flowers drink a lot upon arrival) and keep the water clean.
- If some of your roses are drooping, it is possible an air bubble has formed in the stem preventing it from hydrating. Recut the stem, and immediately place in water. Hydrate for at least 4 more hours.
- Do NOT overcrowd your roses in your container(s). Allow sufficient room for your roses to bloom while hydrating. If the roses are overcrowded while hydrating, it could affect their blooming process.
- Each Rose stem features 1 bloom per stem (2 - 4 inches, on average)
- Suggested Delivery Date is 1 -2 days before your event or sale date.