Sunny Days Fundraising Bouquets - Require 7 Days Advance Notice!
Sunny Days is sure to make you happy. Containing mini sunflowers, gerbera daisies, and mums, this bouquet doesn't just look it great, it's long lasting, guaranteeing smiles for days to come. And if this wasn't enough - Sunny Days is priced to ensure you make a profit!!!! Your cost is only $14 per bouquet - INCLUDING shipping!! Bouquets of this size can retail at $20 - earning you $6.00 per bouquet. As final selling prices are up to you, you are in control your actual profit margin. Whether it's to reward an artist for a performance well done, to congratulate an athlete or student on Senior Days or for Graduation and Awards Ceremonies, or simply to give away to those special teachers and coaches during Staff Appreciation Days - Sunny Days bouquets are an excellent choice.
In addition, our Flowers for Fundraising professionals are always available to assist you in designing a personalized marketing plan to help you meet your fundraising goals. We offer all of our clients the option of a FREE custom designed website for online orders, as well as promotional sales and order sheets for in-person or door-to-door sales. We are always available to support our clients unique marketing needs. Give us a call at (844) 811-6645 and we'd be happy to design a program just for you!
Our bouquets are shipped direct from the farm, making them extremely fresh! They are cut, arranged and shipped the same day ensuring their quality and freshness. We are so sure you will love your flowers that we provide a 100% guarantee of quality. They may arrive in bud form and may need a few days to fully open up. We recommend that you have your mixed flower bouquets delivered at least 1 - 2 days BEFORE your event or sale date to ensure they are fully open. It is perfectly normal for your bouquets to look thirsty or "tired" upon arrival. They will perk up once they receive a "fresh cut" to their stems and have time to drink up fresh water. All you need to do once they arrive is remove them from their boxes, cut about 1/2 - 1" off the bottom of their stems and place them in warm water. Store your bouquets in a cool room, out of direct sunlight, away from drafts and extreme temperatures, and let them open up naturally. For best results, we recommend you follow the Bouquet Care Instructions below.
Since these bouquets are made to order, we require at least 7 Days advance notice for these orders. As these are farm direct from South America, you must have someone there to sign for your package when it arrives!
Each Sunny Days Bouquet Contains:
- 2 Mini Sunflowers per Bouquet
- 2 Orange Gerbera Daisies per Bouquet
- 2 Green Button Pom Sprays per Bouquet
- 2 Solidago per Bouquet
- 3 Green Novelty Pom Sprays per Bouquet
- Clear Cellophane Sleeve
Sunny Days Bouquet Care Instructions:
- As soon as you receive your bouquets, open their box(es) and cut strapping to remove flowers.
- Remove any green foliage that will fall below the water line from the bottom of the stem. Any foliage that falls below the waterline will form bacteria and effect the life of your flowers and the blooming process. Gerbera Daisies are extremely sensitive to bacteria in the water - it may cause the daisies to droop or reduce their lifespan. To prevent this, keep the water fresh and clean at all times.
- Cut 1/2 to 1 inch off the bottom of each stem, preferably at an angle, and immediately place in prepared water.
- Place flowers in fresh, cool water out of direct sunlight, extreme temperatures and drafts. Use of Floral food is recommended. Let Bouquets hydrate for at least 4 hours, 12 or more hours is recommended.
- Check water levels frequently. Fresh cut flowers consume a lot of water when hydrating. Keep water levels high and water fresh.
- Suggested Delivery Date 1- 2 Days Before Use Date