Spring Sensation Centerpiece - Requires 4 Days Advance Notice!
Perfect for Mother's Day and Easter Fundraisers, our Spring Sensation Centerpieces are custom designed by floral professionals at the farm, using only the highest quality, premium seasonal flowers available- so the recipe will vary from season to season, and possibly from centerpiece to centerpiece. While we cannot guarantee the mix of flowers used, we can guarantee these centerpieces will impress!
Each Spring Sensation Centerpiece Box contains 6, pre-arranged floral centerpieces, bound together by a rubber band and wrapped in seasonally colored fabric, 6"take-out" style boxes and 6 centerpiece holders. When you receive your centerpieces, open up the "take out" boxes and fill them with fresh, clean water. Remove the individual pre-made centerpieces, and trim the bottom of the floral bouquet about 1/2 inch. Open the white, centerpiece holders and place the bouquets (including the fabric wrap) inside the white ring, and close. We recommend that you remove the rubber band on each bouquet at this point, and place the bouquets in the "take out" boxes. With the rubber band removed, you may spread the flowers out to fill the take out box - creating a beautiful, lush centerpiece, ready to be displayed. For best results, we recommend you follow the Centerpiece Care Instructions below.
Since these centerpieces are self contained in water, they are perfect for fundraising displays and multi-day sales. Display them in front of the main office of your school,your church, in front of your performing arts center, or a store front, for easy, cash and carry sales. If you need more assistance, our Flowers for Fundraising professionals are always available to assist you in designing a personalized marketing plan to help you meet your fundraising goals. We offer all of our clients the option of a FREE custom designed website for online orders, as well as promotional sales and order sheets for in-person or door-to-door sales. We are always available to support our clients unique marketing needs. Give us a call at (844) 811-6645 and we'd be happy to design a program just for you!
Our bouquets are shipped direct from the farm, making them extremely fresh! They are cut, arranged and shipped the same day ensuring their quality and freshness. We are so sure you will love your flowers that we provide a 100% guarantee of quality. They may arrive in bud form and may need a few days to fully open up. We recommend that you have your mixed flower bouquets delivered at least 1 - 2 days BEFORE your event or sale date to ensure they are fully open. It is perfectly normal for your bouquets to look thirsty or "tired" upon arrival. They will perk up once they receive a "fresh cut" to their stems and have time to drink up fresh water. Store your centerpieces in a cool room, out of direct sunlight, away from drafts and extreme temperatures, and let them open up naturally. If cared for properly, your centerpieces should last at least a week.
Spring Sensation Centerpiece Care Instructions:
- As soon as you receive your centerpieces, open their box(es).
- Each box will contain 6 centerpieces wrapped in seasonal farbric, 6 "take-out" boxes and 6 centerpiece ring holders.
- Open each take-out box and fill with fresh, warm, clean water. Add flower food, if possible.
- Trim the bottom of each bouquet about 1/2 inch and remove any green foliage that will fall below the water line in the boxes. Any foliage that falls below the waterline will form bacteria and effect the life of your flowers and the blooming process.
- Open the white, centerpiece ring and insert individual bouquets (including the fabric wrap). Close the ring and remove the rubber band securing the bouquets.
- Place bouquet in prepared take out boxes.
- Gently, spread bouquet flowers out to fill the box fully. You may need to trim your flowers down some more to ensure bouquet stands upright in the box, if necessary.
- Place centerpieces out of direct sunlight, away from extreme temperatures and drafts. Use of Floral food is recommended. Let Centerpieces hydrate for at least 4 hours, 12 or more hours is recommended.
- Check water levels frequently. Fresh cut flowers consume a lot of water when hydrating. Keep water levels high and water fresh.
- Suggested Delivery Date 1 - 2 Days Before Sale Date