Prima Donna Large Customizable Fundraising Bouquets - Requires 7 Days Advance Notice!
Prima Donna Large is a beautiful, showy bouquet sure to impress. Prima Donna Large contains 5 long stem roses, 3 stems of alstroemeria and white limonium, making this bouquet sizable and long lasting. And, as with all of the bouquets in this collection, you may customize Prima Donna's rose and alstroemeria colors to match your schools colors or recital themes. At $12.00 per bouquet (large box option) or $12.17 per bouquet (small box option) - INCLUDING shipping, Prima Donna is profitable to resell!! Retail prices of similar bouquets are $20 - earning you $7.83 per bouquet - a 36% profit for your school. As final selling prices are up to you, you are in control your actual profit margin.
In addition, our Flowers for Fundraising professionals are always available to assist you in designing a personalized marketing plan to help you meet your fundraising goals. We offer all of our clients the option of a FREE custom designed website for online orders, as well as promotional sales and order sheets for in-person or door-to-door sales. We are always available to support our clients unique marketing needs. Give us a call at (844) 811-6645 and we'd be happy to design a program just for you!
Our bouquets are shipped direct from the farm, making them extremely fresh! They are cut, arranged and shipped the same day ensuring their quality and freshness. We are so sure you will love your flowers that we provide a 100% guarantee of quality. They may arrive in bud form and may need a few days to fully open up. We recommend that you have your mixed flower bouquets delivered at least 1 - 2 days BEFORE your event or sale date to ensure they are fully open. It is perfectly normal for your bouquets to look thirsty or "tired" upon arrival. They will perk up once they receive a "fresh cut" to their stems and have time to drink up fresh water. All you need to do once they arrive is remove them from their boxes, cut about 1/2 - 1" off the bottom of their stems and place them in warm water. Store your bouquets in a cool room, out of direct sunlight, away from drafts and extreme temperatures, and let them open up naturally. For best results, we recommend you follow the Bouquet Care Instructions below.
Since these bouquets are made to order, they Must Be Ordered At Leasts 7 Days Before You Wish Them To Be Delivered! As these are farm direct from South America, you must have someone there to sign for your package when it arrives!
Each Prima Donna Large Bouquet Contains:
- 5 Long Stem Roses per Bouquet (You choose the Rose Color)
- 3 Sprays of Alstroemeria per Bouquet(You choose the Alstroemeria Color)
- White Limonium
- Clear Plastic Sleeve
Prima Donna Bouquet Care Instructions:
- As soon as you receive your bouquets, open their box(es) and cut strapping to remove flowers.
- Each small box will contain 30, individually wrapped mixed flower bouquets.
- Each large box will contain 60, individually wrapped mixed flower bouquets.
- Remove any green foliage that will fall below the water line from the bottom of the stem. Any foliage that falls below the waterline will form bacteria and effect the life of your flowers and the blooming process.
- Cut 1/2 to 1 inch off the bottom of each stem, preferably at an angle, and immediately place in prepared water.
- Place flowers in fresh, cool water out of direct sunlight, extreme temperatures and drafts. Use of Floral food is recommended. Let Bouquets hydrate for at least 4 hours, 12 or more hours is recommended.
- Check water levels frequently. Fresh cut flowers consume a lot of water when hydrating. Keep water levels high and water fresh.
- You may receive alstromerias that are still in bud form. They will open naturally following this process over 2 - 3 days. If you need to open them sooner, place freshly bouquet stems in very warm (not hot) water and in a warm (not hot) room while hydrating. You may need to refresh with warm water after 3-4 hours.
- Suggested Delivery Date 1- 2 Days Before Use Date