Just Daisy Customizable Fundraising Bouquet - Requires 7 Days Advance Notice!
Just Daisy is just fun! Containing 3 large gerbera daisies, carnations and alstromeria, this bouquet is long lasting, AND customizable (you may select the daisy and carnation colors) AND priced to sell!!!! Your cost is only $10.10 (large box option) and $10.21 per bouquet (small box option) - INCLUDING shipping!! Retail prices of similar bouquets are $15 - earning you $4.79 per bouquet - a 32% profit for your school. As final selling prices are up to you, you are in control your actual profit margin.
In addition, our Flowers for Fundraising professionals are always available to assist you in designing a personalized marketing plan to help you meet your fundraising goals. We offer all of our clients the option of a FREE custom designed website for online orders, as well as promotional sales and order sheets for in-person or door-to-door sales. We are always available to support our clients unique marketing needs. Give us a call at (844) 811-6645 and we'd be happy to design a program just for you!
Our bouquets are shipped direct from the farm, making them extremely fresh! They are cut, arranged and shipped the same day ensuring their quality and freshness. We are so sure you will love your flowers that we provide a 100% guarantee of quality. Carnations may arrive in bud form and may need a few days to fully open up. We recommend that you have your mixed flower bouquets delivered at least 1 - 2 days BEFORE your event or sale date to ensure they are fully open. It is perfectly normal for your bouquets to look thirsty or "tired" upon arrival. They will perk up once they receive a "fresh cut" to their stems and have time to drink up fresh water. All you need to do once they arrive is remove them from their boxes, cut about 1/2 - 1" off the bottom of their stems and place them in warm water. Store your bouquets in a cool room, out of direct sunlight, drafts and extreme temperatures, and let them open up naturally. For best results, we recommend you follow the Bouquet Care Instructions below.
Since these bouquets are made to order, they Must Be Ordered At Least 7 Days Before You Wish Them To Be Delivered! As these are farm direct from South America, you must have someone there to sign for your package when it arrives!
Each Just Daisy Bouquet Contains:
- 3 Gerbera Daisies per Bouquet (You choose the daisy color)
- 3 Carnations per Bouquet (You choose the carnation color)
- 3 Sprays of Alstromeria per Bouquet (You choose the alstroemeria color)
- Leather Leaf
- Clear Plastic Sleeve
Just Daisy Bouquet Care Instructions:
- As soon as you receive your bouquets, open their box(es) and cut strapping to remove flowers.
- Each small box will contain 24, individually wrapped mixed flower bouquets.
- Each large box will contain 48, individually wrapped mixed flower bouquets.
- Remove any green foliage that will fall below the water line from the bottom of the stem. Any foliage that falls below the waterline will form bacteria and effect the life of your flowers and the blooming process. Gerbera Daisies are extremely sensitive to bacteria in the water - it may cause the daisies to droop or reduce their lifespan. To prevent this, keep the water fresh and clean at all times.
- Cut 1/2 to 1 inch off the bottom of each stem, preferably at an angle, and immediately place in prepared water.
- Place flowers in fresh, cool water out of direct sunlight, extreme temperatures and drafts. Use of Floral food is recommended. Let Bouquets hydrate for at least 4 hours, 12 or more hours is recommended.
- Check water levels frequently. Fresh cut flowers consume a lot of water when hydrating. Keep water levels high and water fresh.
- You may receive carnations that are still in bud form. They will open naturally following this process over 2 - 3 days. If you need to open them sooner, place freshly cut carnation stems in very warm (not hot) water and in a warm (not hot) room while hydrating. You may need to refresh with warm water after 3-4 hours.
- If you need the carnations to open sooner, you may "force" the bloom by gently rolling the base of the carnation head between your thumb and forefinger. Gently roll carnation bloom back and forth, and lightly "fluff" open the petals until the carnation head opens. Immediately place in cool water.
- Suggested Delivery Date 1- 2 Days Before Use Date