Color Me Purple Mixed Flower Fundraising Bouquet - Requires 4 Days Advance Notice!
We sell our Color Me Purple Fundraising bouquets in 2 sizes: Small Boxes containing 18 bouquets, or our Large Boxes containing 36 bouquets. If you purchase the large box option, your cost per bouquet is $8.78 per bouquet - including shipping! If you purchase the small box option, your cost per bouquet is $9.22 per bouquet. We have a suggested selling price of $13.00 per bouquet - which will net you a profit of $3.78 - $4.22 on each bouquet sold (depending on which size box option you choose). However, you may choose whatever price you wish to re-sell these bouquets to meet your own fundraising needs - you can determine your own profit margin!
In addition, our Flowers for Fundraising professionals are always available to assist you in designing a personalized marketing plan to help you meet your fundraising goals. We offer all of our clients the option of a FREE custom designed website for online orders, as well as promotional sales and order sheets for in-person and/or door-to-door sales. We are always available to support our clients unique marketing needs. Give us a call at (844) 811-6645 and we'd be happy to design a program just for you!
The flowers for our Color Me Purple bouquet are cut and arranged by flower professionals at the farm - assuring only the freshest flowers are selected. The carnations in these bouquets may ship in bud form and may need time to fully open up. We suggest that you have them arrive 2 - 3 days before your event. It is perfectly normal for your bouquets to look thirsty or "tired" upon arrival. They will perk up once they receive a "fresh cut" to their stems and have time to drink up fresh water. These bouquets are made up of hardy, long lived flowers - so our Color Me Purple bouquets are sure to last for quite awhile. We are so sure you will be pleased with our bouquets, we offer a 100% guarantee on quality and freshness. For best results, we recommend you follow our Bouquet Care Instructions below.
Color Me Purple Fundraising Bouquets Must Be Ordered At Least 4 Days Before You Wish Them To Be Delivered! Free Shipping is included in the price, with a 100% guarantee of quality. As these are farm direct from South America, you must have someone there to sign for your package when it arrives!
- 2 Lavender Daisy Poms (4 - 6 blooms per stem)
- 1 Purple Statice
- 1 Peach Carnation
- 1 Yellow Rose
- 1 Myrtle
- Cellophane Sleeve
Color Me Purple Bouquet Care Instructions:
- As soon as you receive your bouquets, open their box(es) and cut strapping to remove flowers.
- Each small box will contain 18, individually wrapped mixed flower bouquets.
- Each large box will contain 36, individually wrapped mixed flower bouquets.
- Remove any green foliage that will fall below the water line from the bottom of the stem. Any foliage that falls below the waterline will form bacteria and effect the life of your flowers and the blooming process.
- Cut 1/2 to 1 inch off the bottom of each stem, preferably at an angle, and immediately place in prepared water.
- Place flowers in fresh, cool water out of direct sunlight, extreme temperatures and drafts. Use of Floral food is recommended. Let Bouquets hydrate for at least 4 hours, 12 or more hours is recommended.
- Check water levels frequently. Fresh cut flowers consume a lot of water when hydrating. Keep water levels high and water fresh.
- You may receive carnations that are still in bud form. They will open naturally following this process over 2 - 3 days. If you need to open them sooner, place freshly cut carnation stems in very warm (not hot) water and in a warm (not hot) room while hydrating. You may need to refresh with warm water after 3-4 hours.
- If you need the carnations to open sooner, you may "force" the bloom by gently rolling the base of the carnation head between your thumb and forefinger. Gently roll carnation bloom back and forth, and lightly "fluff" open the petals until the carnation head opens. Immediately place in cool water.
- Suggested Deliver Date 2- 3 Days Before Use Date