6-Stem White Roses with Salmon Pink Glitter Bouquets for Valentine's Day - Require 7 Days Advance Notice
Nothing says Happy Valentine's Day more than beautiful roses - thus, selling roses is a perfect Valentine's Day fundraiser. But, add some glitter to your roses - and you have a truly unique and special rose to market for Valentine's Day. You won't find glitter roses at the local florist or grocery store - so selling these offers you the opportunity to offer something no one else will have for Valentine's Day. And once people see our glitter roses - they fall in love - making these a great repeatable fundraiser for your group. This box contains 15 bouquets.
All of our bouquets come pre-arranged with roses, baby's breath, and greenery; and, are individually wrapped. You do NOT need to assemble any bouquets - these are ready to go, out of the box (although we definitely recommend hydrating them first - directions below).
Our roses may arrive in bud form and will need a day or two to open up. We recommend that you have your roses delivered 1 - 2 days BEFORE your event or sale date to ensure they are fully open. To protect the flowers, our Long Stem Roses are shipped with their guard petals still attached. All roses have several outer petals that surround the rose blooms which may appear bruised, torn or discolored. THIS IS NORMAL. Simply remove these few outer petals once you have finished hydrating the roses. It is not uncommon for each rose bloom to have 5 - 10 guard petals. Roses are a very hardy flower, but they will need to be hydrated once they arrive. It is perfectly normal for Long Stem Roses to look thirsty or "tired" upon arrival. They will perk up once they receive a "fresh cut" to their stems and have time to drink up fresh water. All you need to do is remove them from their boxes, keep the paper wrap on, remove the foliage below the paper and cut 1/4 - 1/2" off the bottom of their stems and place them in warm water. After an hour or so, carefully remove the paper wrapping and allow the roses to continue to open naturally. Store your roses in a cool room, out of direct sunlight. For your Long Stem Roses to look their best, we highly recommend you follow our care instructions below.
Wholesale Roses Require 7 Days Advance Notice!!
Free Shipping is included in the price - there is not extra charge for Valentine's Day deliveries. As these flowers are farm direct from South America, you must have someone there to sign for your package when it arrives!
Rose Bouquet Care Instructions:
- Open box and cut strapping to remove flowers.
- Stem Length approx 19 - 20 inches
- Remove any green foliage that will fall below the water line from the bottom of the stem (foliage that falls below the water level will form bacteria and reduce the life of your flowers). With roses, or any flower, we recommend you remove as much foliage as possible - foliage absorbs water too - less leaves means more water for the flowers themselves. Leave only the amount of foliage you wish to use.
- Roses will arrive in bud form. Once the roses are hydrated they will bloom to a much larger size. Note: If you wish to have your Roses open faster, place them in very warm (not too hot) water and in a warm (not hot) room. If you wish to slow down the opening process, place them in a cooler room.
- Cut at least 1/2 - 1 inch off the bottom of the rose stem and immediately place in water.
- Place flowers in fresh, cool water out of direct sunlight, drafts and extreme heat or cold. Use of Floral food is recommended. Let Roses hydrate for at least 4 hours, 12 or more hours is highly recommended. Ensure roses have plenty of water (check regularly - flowers drink a lot upon arrival) and keep the water clean.
- If some of your roses are drooping, it is possible an air bubble has formed in the stem preventing it from hydrating. Re-cut the stem, and immediately place in water. Hydrate for at least 4 more hours.
- Do NOT overcrowd your roses in your container. Allow sufficient room for your roses to bloom while hydrating. If the roses are overcrowded while hydrating, it could effect their bloom size.
- Each Rose stem features 1 blooms per stem (2 - 4 inches, on average)
- Vase NOT Included