Wholesale Bulk Assorted Daisies
Chrysanthemums Daisies (or Daisy Poms as they are often referred to) are a family of flowers whose blooms remind us of sunshine, happiness and relaxed summer days. They are one of those flowers that just brings a smile to your face. Daisy Poms are a spray flower, meaning they have multiple blooms per stem (3-5 blooms per stem on average). Daisy Poms come in a wide range of natural colors, but they also take tinting very well - allowing you to customize these flowers to your specific needs.
Daisy Poms have become an extremely popular fundraiser and event flower. Daisy Poms are a hardy, long lived flower making them great to hand out on Senior Days or Graduation. They are a great option when you need a lot of flowers at a very affordable price. We offer a wide selection of bright colors - perfect for any event - and we allow you to choose up to 3 colors in your order.
Our wholesale Daisies are shipped direct from the farm, making them extremely fresh! We are so sure you will love your flowers that we provide you with a 100% guarantee of their quality. Daisy Poms have multiple blooms per stem, generally ranging in size from 1/2 - 2 inches in diameter. Once you receive your Daisy Poms, remove any leafy foliage that will fall below the water line, cut approximately 1/2 - 1 inch off the bottom of the stems and place them in fresh, cool water, preferably with flower food. Store them out of direct sunlight, away from drafts or extreme heat. It is perfectly normal for Daisies to look thirsty or "tired" upon arrival. They will perk up once they receive a "fresh cut" to their stems and have time to drink up fresh water. For best results, follow the care instructions below. We recommend you receive your Daisy Poms 2-3 days before your event, and Requires 7 days Advance Purchase.
Free Shipping is included in the price, and as these are farm direct from South America, you must have someone there to sign for your package when it arrives!
Wholesale Daisy Care Instructions:
- As soon as you receive your flowers, open their box(es) and cut strapping to remove flowers.
- Daisies are shipped in grower's bunches, each bunch containing 8 - 10 stems per bunch, based upon variety.
- Diaisies are available year round; however, some colors may not be available all year.
- Stem Length approx 23 - 27 inches
- Remove any green foliage that will fall below the water line from the bottom of the stem. Any foliage that falls below the waterline will form bacteria and effect the life of your flowers and the blooming process.
- Cut 1/2 to 1 inch off the bottom of each stem, preferably at an angle, and immediately place in prepared water.
- Place flowers in fresh, cool water out of direct sunlight, extreme temperatures and drafts. Use of Floral food is recommended. Let Daisies hydrate for at least 4 hours, 12 or more hours is recommended.
- Check water levels frequently. Fresh cut flowers consume a lot of water when hydrating. Keep water levels high and water fresh.
- With Proper Care, Daisies have an average vase life of 8 - 10 days.
- Each Daisy stem features 3 - 5 blooms (on average, 1/2 - 2 inches in diameter)
- Suggested Deliver Date 1- 2 Days Before Use Date