Halloween Daisies - Wholesale Daisies Require 7 Days Advance Notice!
With Halloween approaching, people are looking to decorate their homes with unique and seasonal decor. Our Halloween Daisy mix is the perfect way to decorate holiday tables without adding sugar or calories. And with our wholesale pricing, selling high quality, daisies can be very profitable for you!
All of our daisies are grown on environmentally friendly, socially responsible farms in the high altitudes of South America - ensuring your flowers are grown using sustainable methods and are safe for the workers who handle them. Using these farming techniques in this specific area produces much larger blooms with more petals and a stronger, longer lived daisy. Once harvested, our flower professionals hand paint each bloom - THESE FLOWERS ARE NOT DYED. This means that no color will rub off on your hands, clothing or furniture, and the stems and leaves won't take on a painted hue. And best of all - hand painting means that the water in your vases will remain clear - no discoloration from dying.
Our daisies and hand picked and shipped directly from the farm, making them extremely fresh!! We are so sure you will love your flowers that we provide you with a 100% guarantee of their quality. It is perfectly normal for daisies to look thirsty or "tired" upon arrival. They will perk up once they receive a "fresh cut" to their stems and have time to drink up fresh water. Daisies are a very hardy flower, but they will need to be properly hydrated once they arrive. For your Halloween Daisies to look their best, we highly recommend you follow our care instructions below. We recommend that you have your daisies delivered 1 - 2 days BEFORE your event or sale date to ensure they are fully open.
Halloween Daisies Must Be Ordered 7 Days Before your Delivery Date. Free Shipping is included in the price. As these flowers are farm direct from South America, you must have someone there to sign for your package when it arrives!
Daisy Cut Flower Care instructions:
- As soon as you receive your flowers, open their box(es) and cut strapping to remove flowers.
- Daisies are shipped in grower's bunches, each bunch containing 8 - 10 stems per bunch.
- Remove as many of the leaves on the stem of the daisy as possible. It is important to remove any leaf material that will fall below the water line. Foliage that is submerged develops bacteria which will negatively effect the bloom and life span of the daisies as well as any other flowers the daisy may be combined with.
- Cut approximately 1" off the bottom of the stem at an angle, allowing the stems more surface area to drink up water.
- Immediately place in prepared buckets of fresh, clean water. We recommend the use Floral food. Check water levels frequently.
- Let Daisies hydrate for at least 4 hours before arranging, 12 or more hours is highly recommended. Ensure daisies have plenty of water (check regularly - flowers drink a lot upon arrival) and keep the water clean.
- Ensure flowers are stored out of direct sunlight and in a cool, dry area. Avoid drafts or heat sources.
- Stem Length approx 23 - 27 inches
- Do NOT overcrowd your daisies in your container(s). If daisies are overcrowded while hydrating, it could effect their blooming process.
- Suggested Delivery 2- 3 Days before use