Black and Red Custom Tinted Roses - Require 7 Days Advance Notice
Custom colored roses are the incredibly popular - and trending everywhere from celebrity parties to gala events. Our Black and Red custom tinted roses are a fun and unique way to show your school or team colors, celebrate homecomings or graduations, or to use to decorate for Halloween/Dia De Los Muertos Parties (we affectionately call them Dracula or Vampire Roses for these purposes). They definitely stand out and will make your event extra special.
Roses can be customized into any color combination you desire. We have pictured some of the most popular color choices, but you are not limited to these options. If you can think it, we can create it. Give us a call at (207) 618-7618 and we will be happy to assist you in custom designing the perfect roses for your event, as well as, provide additional ideas and marketing assistance, if desired. Flowers for Fundraising wants to ensure your fundraiser is easy, fun and profitable!
Our roses are shipped directly from our eco-friendly farms. Due to the extra time required to customize them, they must be ordered at least 7 days prior to the date you wish to receive them. We recommend that you have your roses delivered 1 - 2 days BEFORE your event or sale date. Roses are a very hardy flower, but they will need to be properly hydrated once they arrive. It is perfectly normal for your Custom Tinted Roses to look thirsty or "tired" upon arrival. They will perk up once they receive a "fresh cut" to their stems and have time to drink up fresh water. All you need to do once they arrive is remove them from their boxes, cut about 1/2 - 1" off the bottom of their stems and place them in cool water. Store your roses in a cool room, out of direct sunlight, and away from drafts and extreme temperatures. For your Roses to look their best, we highly recommend you follow our care instructions below.
Our Custom Tinted Roses are intravenously tinted (meaning they drink up the DYE through their stems). This may cause some variation and inconsistency in coloring and tones between flowers as they are natural products and react differently to tints. Since the Roses are absorbing the DYE from their cut stems, veins, branches and leaves of the roses may also show tinting. The DYE will not rub off of the petals, however color may bleed off onto hands or clothing where stems are cut, leaves are torn off, and, if they are wet. This can stain clothing. We recommend you wear gloves when working with DYED flowers.
Free Shipping is included in the price. As these flowers are farm direct from South America, you must have someone there to sign for your package when it arrives!
Custom Tinted Roses Care instructions:
- As soon as you receive your flowers, open their box(es) and cut strapping to remove flowers.
- Custom Dyed Roses will arrive with either plastic or cardboard packaging that actually holds the flower bunches together. LEAVE THIS ON FOR AT LEAST 1 - 2 HOURS WHILE INITIALLY HYDRATING YOUR FLOWERS. After 1 - 2 hours, you may carefully remove this packaging. Failure to keep the packaging on the roses while initially hydrating may result in the rose heads drooping.
- Make sure you remove the packaging after 4 hours. The flower heads will begin to swell and you don't want the packaging to bruise the buds at this point.
- Custom Dyed Roses are shipped in grower's bunches, each bunch containing 25 stems per bunch.
- Stem Length approx 16 - 18 inches
- We recommend wearing gloves when working with your dyed roses. Tints can bleed off onto hands and clothing when wet, or when cutting stems and removing foliage.
- Dyes can stain clothing and fabrics.
- Remove any green foliage that will fall below the water line from the bottom of the stem (foliage that falls below the water level will form bacteria and reduce the life of your flowers). With dyed roses, foliage can become tinted as well. We recommend you remove as much of the tinted foliage as possible to avoid the possibility of the dyes transferring to clothes and hands. Leave only the amount of foliage you wish to use.
- Cut at least 1/2 - 1 inch off the bottom of the rose stem (preferably at an angle) and immediately place in prepared water.
- Place flowers in fresh, cool water out of direct sunlight, drafts and extreme heat or cold. Use of Floral food is recommended. Let Roses hydrate for at least 4 hours before arranging, 12 or more hours is highly recommended. Ensure roses have plenty of water (check regularly - flowers drink a lot upon arrival) and keep the water clean. It is normal for water to turn the colors of the tints. This will not harm the flowers. Simply change the water frequently if you wish to keep it clear.
- If some of your roses are drooping, it is possible an air bubble has formed in the stem preventing it from hydrating. Recut the stem, and immediately place in water. Hydrate for at least 4 more hours.
- Do NOT overcrowd your roses in your container(s). Allow sufficient room for your roses to bloom while hydrating. If the roses are overcrowded while hydrating, it could effect their blooming process.
- Each Rose stem features 1 blooms per stem (2 - 4 inches, on average)