Darby's Dancers Petite Centerpieces - Requires 7 Days Advance Notice!
Darby's Dancers Petite Centerpieces are professionally designed, beautiful centerpieces that are perfect for fundraising. Each Petite Centerpiece showcases a mixture of luxurious, high end, farm fresh flowers that look wonderful and last a very long time. These small bouquets come with plastic cups - making them a perfect small centerpiece - and they have quickly become our most popular fundraising bouquet. Each bouquet is simply stunning on it's own. Make money for your organization AND for your local Darby's Dancers by selling these unique and much loved bouquets.
Darby's Dancers is a nationwide, non-profit organization that provides dance education to children with special needs at no cost to their families. Selling (and buying) these beautiful floral centerpieces helps your local established dance studios to train staff in the proper methods needed to create fully inclusive dance classes for children with disabilities. In addition, Flowers for Fundraising will donate a portion of each sale of these centerpieces to Darby's Dancers - thereby increasing the fundraising benefits of these flowers.
Our Petite Centerpieces highlight the highest quality seasonal flowers available at an incredible price! As a true "farm bouquet", the actual flower colors and varieties (or recipe) in these centerpieces can change based upon availability - we cannot guarantee the exact mix of flowers in each bouquet.. Each box of 18 centerpieces will contain bouquets made up in the following color schemes: red, pink, dark pink, white, orange, yellow and lavender. These are so versatile and so beautiful, people often buy more than one - making them a great fundraising item!
Our Petite Seasonal Centerpieces are sold in boxes containing 18 centerpieces. Your cost is $12.22 per bouquet - including shipping! We have a suggested selling price of $20 per centerpiece - netting you a profit of $7.78 (39%) on each bouquet sold! However, you may choose whatever price you wish to re-sell these bouquets to meet your own fundraising needs - you can determine your own profit margin!
In addition, our Flowers for Fundraising professionals are always available to assist you in designing a personalized marketing plan to help you meet your fundraising goals. We offer all of our clients the option of a FREE custom designed website for online orders, as well as promotional sales and order sheets for in-person or door-to-door sales. We are always available to support our clients unique marketing needs. Give us a call at (207)618-7618 and we'd be happy to design a program just for you!
The flowers for our Petite Centerpieces are chosen, cut and arranged by flower professionals at the farm - assuring only the freshest, highest quality flowers are selected. We suggest that you have them arrive 1 - 2 days before your event. It is perfectly normal for your bouquets to look thirsty or "tired" upon arrival. They will perk up once they receive a "fresh cut" to their stems and have time to drink up fresh water. These bouquets are made up of hardy, long lived flowers - so our Petite Centerpieces are sure to last for quite awhile. We are so sure you will be pleased with our Centerpieces, we offer a 100% guarantee on quality and freshness. For best results, we recommend you follow our Centerpiece Care Instructions below.
Petite Fundraising Centerpieces Must Be Ordered At Least 7 Days Before You Wish Them To Be Delivered! Free Shipping is included in the price, with a 100% guarantee of quality. As these are sent priority overnight, you must have someone there to sign for your package when it arrives.
Petite Centerpiece Care Instructions:
- As soon as you receive your bouquets, open their box(es) and cut strapping to remove flowers.
- Each box will contain 18, individually wrapped mixed flower bouquets and 18 individual plastic cups in seasonal colors.
- Each Petite Centerpiece will contain 18 stems of premium seasonal flowers and greens. Flowers selected are based on availability and may differ from the picture shown. At least 30% of bouquets will be made up in traditional Spring colors - the remainder will be an assortment of other colors. All flowers will be of the same or greater quality and value as those shown in the image.
- Each Petite Centerpiece is approximately 22 cm (8 - 9 inches) in stem length.
- Fill Plastic cups with fresh, clean room temperature water.
- Remove any green foliage that will fall below the water line from the bottom of the stems. Any foliage that falls below the waterline will form bacteria and effect the life of your flowers and the blooming process. This can especially effect gerbera daisies. Ensure water is fresh and clear at all times.
- Cut 1/2 to 1 inch off the bottom of each stem, and immediately place in prepared cups.
- Keep flowers out of direct sunlight, extreme temperatures and drafts. Use of Floral food is recommended. Let Centerpieces hydrate for at least 4 hours, 12 or more hours is recommended.
- Check water levels frequently. Fresh cut flowers consume a lot of water when hydrating. Keep water levels high and water fresh.
- Suggested Delivery Date 1- 2 Days Before Use Date