14 Fall/Thanksgiving Mini Centerpieces - Require 7 Days Advance Notice
Raise money for Darby's Dancer's as well as a decorate your Thanksgiving and Fall tables at the same time. Our beautiful, long lasting Fall Mini Centerpieces are a perfect way to decorate your home for Fall and they look wonderful grouped together on a Thanksgiving table. In addition, Flowers For Fundraising will donate a portion of each sale of our Fall Forget Me Not Flowers to Darby's Dancers -a non-profit national organization that provides dance education to children with special needs at no cost to their families. Selling these flowers helps established dance studios offer fully inclusive dance classes to individuals with disabilities- ensuring every individual, regardless of ability, has the opportunity to participate fully in the performing arts. It's the season to remember all that we are thankful for - take time to reflect on your blessings as well as help others in your community at the same time by selling (and buying) these special flowers for your home. A fundraiser that truly benefits everyone!
Our custom designed and hand made mini Fall/Thanksgiving Forget Me Not Centerpieces come pre-arranged and are ready to go - straight out of the box! Each Forget Me Not box will contain 14 individual centerpieces; each approximately 4.5 inches wide and 12 inches tall. Each centerpiece will be made up of Fall colored flowers in a variety of styles, and are shipped directly from our environmentally friendly and socially responsible farms - guaranteeing your centerpieces will be made using only the highest quality, freshest flowers available. The flowers used to make up our mini-centerpieces are very long lasting - however, for best results, we recommend you follow our Mini Centerpiece Care Instructions below.
Mini Centerpiece Care Instructions:
- Open Box as soon as you receive it
- Each Centerpiece will be contained in an individual bag. Carefully pull each bagged arrangement out of the box.
- Remove the wooden dowels from each arrangement. These are only used to ensure the centerpieces do not get damaged in shipping.
- Each centerpiece is made up of flowers inserted into previously moistened flower foam. This is to ensure the flowers arrive fresh and are ready to go. However, we highly recommend re-wetting the foam upon arrival to extend the life of your flowers for as long as possible.
- To re-wet the flower foam, carefully separate the top flowers and add water as you would to any arrangement. The water may continue to drain into the water proof wrapping covering the foam. This is fine. Ensure that any part of the foam that feels dry to the touch is given enough water to remain moist. You may leave some water at the base of the foam to help keep the arrangements fresh, or you may gently pour out any excess water that may pool after the foam is saturated.
- The flower foam is a resilient base for each centerpiece, and is a great water source for your flowers. However, it does dent and may have changed shape a bit during the shipping process. If any of your arrangements do not sit as you would like upon arrival, gently push on the foam base so that it sits the way you desire.
- Mini Centerpieces are available year round.
- If cared for properly, your mini-centerpieces can last up to 2 weeks.
- Each centerpiece is approximately 4.5 inches wide and 12 inches tall
- Suggested Delivery Date: 2-3 Days Before Use Date