12-Stem Peach Carnation Bouquets - Require 7 Days Advance Notice!
Our Carnation Bouquets are a great fundraiser. More impressive than a single stem flower, but still at a great price and very profitable. All of our bouquets come pre-arranged with carnations, baby's breath, leather leaf and are individually wrapped. Ready for immediate sales!!!
Our 12-stem Carnation Bouquets use Standard length carnations (approximately 18 - 24 inches long) and are available in 2 sizes: Small Boxes containing 8 bouquets, or our Large Boxes containing 16 bouquets.
Our bouquets are shipped direct from the farm, making them extremely fresh! They are cut, arranged and shipped the same day ensuring their quality and freshness. We are so sure you will love your flowers that we provide a 100% guarantee of quality. They will arrive in bud form and will need a few days to fully open up. We recommend that you have your carnation bouquets delivered at least 2 - 3 days BEFORE your event or sale date to ensure they are fully open.
Carnations are a very hardy and long lived flower. It is perfectly normal for Carnations to look thirsty or "tired" upon arrival. They will perk up once they receive a "fresh cut" to their stems and have time to drink up fresh water. All you need to do once they arrive is remove them from their boxes, cut about 1/2 - 1" off the bottom of their stems and place them in warm water. Store your carnations in a cool room, out of direct sunlight and let them open up naturally.
Wholesale Carnation Bouquets Must Be Ordered At Least 4 Days Before You Wish to Receive Them!! Free Shipping is included in the price. As these are farm direct from South America, you must have someone there to sign for your package when it arrives!
Each Peach Bouquet includes:
- 12 Peach Carnations (18"-24" long)
- Baby's Breath
- Leather Leaf
- Inserted in a Clear Sleeve
Standard Carnation Cut Flower Care instructions:
- As soon as you receive your flowers, open their box(es) and cut strapping to remove flowers.
- Standard Carnations Bouquets are shipped in 2 size boxes - 8 Bouquets (Small Box) or 16 Bouquets (Large Box).
- Stem Length approx 18 - 24 inches
- Remove any green foliage that will fall below the water line from the bottom of the bouquet stem. Any foliage that falls below the waterline will form bacteria and effect the life of your flowers and the blooming process.
- Cut 1/2 to 1 inch off the bottom of each carnation stem, preferably at an angle, and immediately place in prepared water.
- Place flowers in fresh, cool water out of direct sunlight, extreme temperatures and drafts. Use of Floral food is recommended. Let Carnations hydrate for at least 4 hours, 12 or more hours is recommended.
- Check water levels frequently. Fresh cut flowers consume a lot of water when hydrating. Keep water levels high and water fresh.
- You may receive carnations that are still in bud form. They will open naturally following this process over 2 - 3 days. If you need to open them sooner, place freshly cut carnation stems in very warm (not hot) water and in a warm (not hot) room while hydrating. You may need to refresh with warm water after 3-4 hours.
- If you need the carnations to open sooner, you may "force" the bloom by gently rolling the base of the carnation head between your thumb and forefinger. Gently roll carnation bloom back and forth, and lightly "fluff" open the petals until the carnation head opens. Immediately place in cool water.
- Each Standard Carnation stem features 1 bloom (on average, 2 inches in diameter)
- Suggested Deliver Date 2- 3 Days Before Use Date