Daisies - Wholesale Daisies Require 7 Days Advance Notice!
Nothing says Spring as much as a beautiful bouquet of flowers. Selling flowers for a spring fundraiser is sure to be successful! With Easter and Passover celebrations - flowers are in demand to decorate holiday tables. Take advantage of the season and the natural demand by hosting a Spring Flower Fundraiser for your organization. Our Wholesale Daisies are grown in the high altitudes of South America using the latest in agriculture advances. This produces much larger blooms with more petals and a stronger, longer lived daisy. And with our wholesale pricing, selling high quality, daisies can be very profitable for you!
Our daisies and hand picked and shipped directly from the farm, making them extremely fresh!! They are cut and shipped the same day ensuring their quality and freshness. We are so sure you will love your flowers that we provide you with a 100% guarantee of their quality. It is perfectly normal for daisies to look thirsty or "tired" upon arrival. They will perk up once they receive a "fresh cut" to their stems and have time to drink up fresh water. Daisies are a very hardy flower, but they will need to be properly hydrated once they arrive. For your Daisies to look their best, we highly recommend you follow our care instructions below. We recommend that you have your daisies delivered 1 - 2 days BEFORE your event or sale date to ensure they are fully open.
Our Custom Tinted Daisy Poms are intravenously tinted (meaning they drink up the tint in water through their stems). This may cause some variation and inconsistency in coloring and tones between flowers as they are natural products and react differently to tints. Since the Daisy Poms are absorbing the tint from their cut stems, veins, branches and leaves of the flowers may also show tinting. The tint will not rub off of the petals, however color may bleed off onto hands or clothing where stems are cut, leaves are torn off and if they are wet. This can stain clothing. We recommend you wear gloves when working with tinted flowers.
Wholesale Daisies Require 7 Days Advance Notice! The last day to place your order for an Easter or Passover delivery is Friday, April 12th, 2019. Free Shipping is included in the price - there is not extra charge for deliveries. As these flowers are farm direct from South America, you must have someone there to sign for your package when it arrives!
Tinted Blue Daisy Cut Flower Care instructions:
- As soon as you receive your flowers, open their box(es) and cut strapping to remove flowers.
- Daisies are shipped in grower's bunches, each bunch containing 8 - 10 stems per bunch.
- Daisies are a spray flower - meaning each stem will contain multiple blooms. On average, there are 3 - 5 blooms of differing sizes on each Daisy stem.
- We recommend wearing gloves when working with your tinted flowers. Tints can bleed off onto hands and clothing when wet,or when cutting stems and removing foliage.
- Tints can stain clothing.
- Remove as many of the leaves on the stem of the daisy as possible. It is important to remove any leaf material that will fall below the water line. Foliage that is submerged develops bacteria which will negatively effect the bloom and life span of the daisies as well as any other flowers the daisy may be combined with.
- Cut approximately 1" off the bottom of the stem at an angle, allowing the stems more surface area to drink up water.
- Immediately place in prepared buckets of fresh, clean water. We recommend the use Floral food. Check water levels frequently.
- Let Daisies hydrate for at least 4 hours before arranging, 12 or more hours is highly recommended. Ensure daisies have plenty of water (check regularly - flowers drink a lot upon arrival) and keep the water clean.
- Ensure flowers are stored out of direct sunlight and in a cool, dry area. Avoid drafts or heat sources.
- Stem Length approx 23 - 27 inches
- Do NOT overcrowd your daisies in your container(s). If hydrangeas are overcrowded while hydrating, it could effect their blooming process.
- Suggested Delivery - 2- 3 Days before use