Wholesale Pink Gerbera Daisies for Breast Cancer - Require 7 Days Advance Notice
Gerbera Daisies are a fun, happy flower sure to put a smile on anyone's face - and that's exactly the feeling a flower given out for a Breast Cancer Fundraiser should make you feel. And with our farm direct, wholesale pricing, our premium Gerbera Daisies are a very affordable option whether you choose to sell them or give them out. We offer both light and hot pink gerbera daisies - perfect for your event. You can choose a single color, or an assorted pink mix. If selling them individually, we suggest attaching a pink ribbon and a tag to your Gerbera's so the purchaser can personalize their flower with the name of a person or Breast Cancer charity they wish to honor just to add to the fun.
Our wholesale Gerbera Daisies are are shipped direct from the farm, making them extremely fresh! We are so sure you will love your flowers that we provide you with a 100% guarantee of their quality. All you need to do once they arrive, is remove them from their box(es), keep the protective tubes on their stems, cut 1/2" - 1" off the bottom of the stems, place them in fresh, cool water, out of direct sunlight and away from drafts and extreme temperatures. We recommend you have your Gerbera Daisies delivered 1 - 2 days before your event or sale date.
Wholesale Gerbera Daisies Must Be Ordered At Least 7 Days Before Your Delivery Date!!
Free Shipping is included in the price, with a 100% guarantee of quality. As these are farm direct from South America, you must have someone there to sign for your package when it arrives!
Gerbera Daisy Cut Flower Care Instructions:
- As soon as you receive your flowers, open their box(es) and cut strapping to remove flowers.
- Gerbera Daisies are shipped in grower's bunches, each bunch containing 5 - 10 stems per bunch, based upon variety.
- Gerbera Daisies are available year round; however, some colors may not be available all year.
- Stem Length approx 16 - 20 inches
- Gerbera Daisies have different colored "eyes" (the center of the daisy). Most Gerbera Daisies have either a green, dark brown, or black center. We cannot guarantee the color of the "eye".
- Remove any green foliage that will fall below the water line from the bottom of the stem. Any foliage that falls below the waterline will form bacteria and effect the life of your flowers and the blooming process.
- Gerbera Daisies have long, fragile stems and necks. To protect them, they are shipped with clear, plastic tubes around their stems. We recommend you keep these tubes on the Daisies until you are going to make your arrangement. If handing them out, we recommend you keep the tubes on at all times to keep the Gerbera stem from being damaged.
- Cut 1/2 to 1 inch off the bottom of each stem, preferably at an angle, and immediately place in prepared water.
- Place flowers in fresh, cool water out of direct sunlight, extreme temperatures and drafts. Use of Floral food is recommended. Let Gerbera Daisies hydrate for at least 4 hours, 12 or more hours is recommended.
- Check water levels frequently. Fresh cut flowers consume a lot of water when hydrating. Keep water levels high and water fresh.
- Gerbera Daisies stems can become blocked with bacteria which will prevent them from absorbing the water they need to stay fresh. This will lead to wilting or reduced lifespan. To prevent this, change the water your Gerbera's are hydrating in every 24-48 hours. Giving them a "fresh cut" each time is also recommended, to ensure there is no additional blockage preventing them from proper water uptake.
- With Proper Care, Gerbera Daisies have an average vase life of 4 - 7 days.
- Each Gerbera Daisy stem features 1 bloom (on average, 2.5 - 4 inches in diameter)
- Suggested Deliver Date 1- 2 Days Before Use Date