3-Stem Pink Rose Bouquets for Breast Cancer- Require 7 Days Advance Notice!
Pink Roses symbolize grace and elegance and are often given as a token of admiration or appreciation. This makes them the perfect symbol to represent Breast Cancer Survivors. Whether you sell them in your school, club or organization as a way to raise money for a cure, or you choose to give them as a gift to participants at the end of a walk or run, they make a wonderful fundraising item. And, at our low, farm direct wholesale pricing - you can sell them at a good profit. Their low cost and convenience makes them an easy sell. All of our bouquets come pre-arranged with roses, baby's breath, leather leaf and are individually wrapped. These bouquets are ready for immediate sales!!!!
You may choose the color of your bouquets. Each individual bouquet will contain only 1 color rose, but you may choose your bouquets to be made up of Light Pink, Medium Pink, Dark Pink, or Bi-Colored Pink colored roses. However, you choose to use these fundraising roses, you can feel confident that you are helping your community build a healthier future. And you can rest assured that the roses you purchase from us are not only the highest quality, freshest roses available - they are also environmentally friendly. We source all of our flowers from farms that adhere to strict eco-friendly farming methods and are socially responsible.
Our bouquets are shipped direct from the farm, making them extremely fresh! They are cut, arranged and shipped the same day ensuring their quality and freshness. We are so sure you will love your flowers that we provide a 100% guarantee of quality. They will arrive in bud form and will need a few days to fully open up. We recommend that you have your rose bouquets delivered at least 1 - 2 days BEFORE your event or sale date to ensure they are fully open. Roses are a very hardy flower, but they will need to be properly hydrated once they arrive. It is perfectly normal for Roses to look thirsty or "tired" upon arrival. They will perk up once they receive a "fresh cut" to their stems and have time to drink up fresh water. All you need to do once they arrive is remove them from their boxes, cut about 1/2 - 1" off the bottom of their stems and place them in warm water. Store your roses in a cool room, out of direct sunlight, away from drafts and extreme temperatures, and let them open up naturally. For your Rose Bouquets to look their best, we highly recommend you follow our care instructions below.
Free Shipping is included in the price. As these are farm direct from South America, you must have someone there to sign for your package when it arrives!
Each Bouquet includes:
- 3 Long Stem Pink Roses per Bouquet
- Baby's breath
- Leather Leaf
- Inserted in a Clear Sleeve
Rose Bouquet Cut Flower Care Instructions:
- As soon as you receive your flowers, open their box(es) and cut strapping to remove flowers.
- Stem Length approx 18 - 22 inches
- Remove any green foliage that will fall below the water line from the bottom of the bouquet stems (foliage that falls below the water level will form bacteria and reduce the life of your flowers). With roses, or any flower, we recommend you remove as much foliage as possible - foliage absorbs water too - less leaves means more water for the flowers themselves. Leave only the amount of foliage you wish to use.
- Roses will arrive in bud form. Once the roses are hydrated they will bloom to a much larger size. Note: If you wish to have your Roses open faster, place them in very warm (not hot) water and in a warm (not hot) room. If you wish to slow down the opening process, place them in a cooler room.
- Cut at least 1/2 - 1 inch off the bottom of the rose stem (preferably at an angle) and immediately place in prepared water.
- Place flowers in fresh, cool water out of direct sunlight, drafts and extreme heat or cold. Use of Floral food is recommended. Let Roses hydrate for at least 4 hours, 12 or more hours is highly recommended. Ensure roses have plenty of water (check regularly - flowers drink a lot upon arrival) and keep the water clean.
- If some of your roses are drooping, it is possible an air bubble has formed in the stem preventing it from hydrating. Recut the stem, and immediately place in water. Hydrate for at least 4 more hours.
- Do NOT overcrowd your roses in your container(s). Allow sufficient room for your roses to bloom while hydrating. If the roses are overcrowded while hydrating, it could effect their blooming process.
- Each Rose stem features 1 blooms per stem (2 - 4 inches, on average)
- Suggested Delivery Date is 1 -2 days before your event or sale date.